Getting Connected

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_5782.JPG (Size: 124.07 KB / Downloads: 119)
At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Hi @Jemx great looking bike there, hope you find lots more great people here to ride with.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
You know it's not to late to join a few of us on the Tassie tour in Feb lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

G'day and welcome mate.
G'day Jemx...

Welcome to the AHC, and congrats on the arrival of the new family member.....since she is such a seriously sexy bitch, incest is quite acceptable!!

Don't pay any attention to Batty, he's obviously got a few roo's bouncing around in his top paddock!! What ya REALLY need to do now is get to the 2015 Tathra Beach Busa Bash!!!!! You'll have a great weekend; meet and make new friendships with LOTS of busa-riding mates from all over the place; be entertained in some very wild and wacky ways [I can personally guarantee this one]; ride a loop with a HUGE tribe of growling busa's......and have the best busa weekend experience imaginable!!

Send me a PM if you are interested, and I'll fill you in on how it all works...

Keep it fun, and hope to see ya there....
bazman
Hey Jenx.. Nothing you say about Tasmanians hasn't been said before, plus we are at least smart enough to spell beer and not just put XXXX lol
F you get to Tathra, and I highly recommend it as a was to connect to their riders, watch out for a KISS t-shirt wearing dude and never... NEVER... Take a drink he offers lol
Long time no hear Bazz
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Yes that's true about tassie...but know one likes a smarta*se new guy... Ghastly

Thnx for the heads up about the KISS dude Batty..

Took this shot today with the hump on.

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 151.69 KB / Downloads: 83)
Here we LOVE. A smart ass new guy as long as he ain't a dimwit smart ass... But that can't be you cause you got ur self a busa lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

You do know there is a Facebook community too? While I hate to push you away from here I prefer you being an active member somewhere in our combined community.

Never be worried asking for info either, yes there is 16 years of personal experiences and info here but it can be hard to find.. Just like going to a library with no idea how they catalogue shit lol

Yell and scream if you think you know something that will help us all to mate... Some ole timers have to ge beaten with a skillet to realise the info is new lol (me ncluding guys lol )
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
G'day and welcome A H C.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]