RE: Insurance ....QBE
I got my bike insured with QBE and they charged me $1,600 for the year. Im 28 have a 65% no-claim insured for agreed value and have a clean record (for now). I think i could get alot of bling for this sort of money over a period of 2 years. Then again i would like to have something back if the worst was to happen... touch wood.
My Stock 06<i></i>
You need wheels mate call me. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Did you get a quote off Shannons too?

(Kawa's wheels are well worth checking out by the way. Just ask Blackzook...) <i></i>
Yes i did Pan they said i would have to go and complete a advance course for them to insure me....
My Stock 06<i></i>
western QBE 65 no claim 15000 1150 just 4 me riding it was 1050 now thats good <i></i>
got my busa in 2004 brand new, neva had insurance b4 got a clean record the pricks at western qbe charged me $2800 a year!!! neva renewed it afta the first year.
i did an online quote with shannons.. Put down my age as 34, cause i will be when i reinsure, I have had no speeding fines in last 7 years, no claims, rating 1, etc etc.. I even put down my address as my parents (they live in a low risk area which is a bit different to saying melbourne city)... and they quoted me $2800.. They must be taking drugs
[Image: bmr.gif]
mybb Wrote:i did an online quote with shannons.. Put down my age as 34, cause i will be when i reinsure, I have had no speeding fines in last 7 years, no claims, rating 1, etc etc.. I even put down my address as my parents (they live in a low risk area which is a bit different to saying melbourne city)... and they quoted me $2800.. They must be taking drugs

Weird, Shannons quoted me $535 for agreed value of $11k, riding weekly and I am 34 years old? Might be worth making a call?
my agreed value was 17k, a little higher but not that much higher..  My bike is insured until end of august so Ive got a few months but I was sussing things out now rather than getting caught and having to pay to much later because of not looking around...  I will call them closer to the date i need it.
all I can say is f*** Shannons! those pricks dont look after bikers at all. Look at how they got all their biz... lowest rates - then 1 year after an increase in over 80%
Yeah, shannons wouldnt even insure me when I bought the Busa.. loooosers.. lol
mybb Wrote:Yeah, shannons wouldnt even insure me when I bought the Busa.. loooosers.. lol

strange. shannons have been really good with me. if there is anyone in qld looking to deal with them i have a guy that i speak to directly now. PM me and i will give you his details. He is great to deal with...
They wont let ME in, dont know why??
Hello Guys,

Recently bought my 2006 Busa , insured with insure my ride $545.
Great price bloke. Is that a weekend ride only policy?

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!