Actual HP of gen-II Busa?
Hey Corpse, yeah I reckon 4-2-1 will give more power. I'm not really chasing high power because I need my licence :). I don't like the look of 1 muffler so I've always had slip ons. I like yoshi'is and they have now released a full system with 2 mufflers. I'm just interested in numbers on the dyno for the fact that it will be the same bike with a complete full system.

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Woody, as I've told you many times, just admit it that you're into looks over performance. You'd gladly try to emulate Goldmember and his nasty smelting accident if you could.
(10-11-2015, 10:22am)Huls Wrote: Woody, as I've told you many times, just admit it that you're into looks over performance. You'd gladly try to emulate Goldmember and his nasty smelting accident if you could.

Well Huls i was a jeweller for 22 years so you're not far off the "Goldmember" remark. I like the balance of 2 pipes. One day you may be surprised, maybe engine work..................
(01-11-2015, 08:58pm)Mosh Wrote: Hey Guys....Im getting mine Dyno on the 13th So Im curious more than anything to see what it does or doesn't...

Hey mosh did you get your bike dyno'd?
nice enhancement.. adding 5% more to a train, I think will be noticeably different. But be good to hear form you mate.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!

Attached Files
.jpg   Dyno SO.JPG (Size: 98.89 KB / Downloads: 79)
.jpg   Dyno SO 1.JPG (Size: 85.22 KB / Downloads: 80)
.jpg   Dyno FS.JPG (Size: 95.19 KB / Downloads: 80)
.jpg   Dyno FS 1.JPG (Size: 88.18 KB / Downloads: 80)
Regardless of how high your final HP reading is, the most important aspect of a good running busa is the VERY flat torque curve. It should pretty much peak at about 9,500 RPM and I suggest you set your shift light at about that.
(Mind you, by the time your shift light flashes, you will almost be at redline).
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO