Compulsory Third Party Personal Injury Insurance
Yes the one you get part of your rego . Or Green Slip as known. My Renewal just came in $520 NRMA Ouch, & $91 for rego, anyone had better offers else where for CTP, Thats about the same price i paid for full comprehensive.
Cheers Robert (ringing around me thinks)D"> D"> D"> <i></i>
Simmo,
If you look up N.S.W Roads and Traffic on the web they have a segment that will give you a comparison of different firms based on the information that you will have to give them . Seems as though $91 is the standard price rego for bikes over 300 cc. ( THINK THE BUSSA JUST MAKES IT)
More expensive for city dwellers,but $520 sounds dear.
Regards <i></i>
Its not the rego part, its the insurance part that sucks, i pay private health cover because i know these pricks and medi+care wouldn't look after anyone unless you want to wait 18 months for a operation:"> :"> :">
Cheers Robert (thats my 2 cents worth) <i></i>
Anyone interested in saving a few hundred on rego
AAMI $630
NRMA $520
QBE $429
guess where i am going
Cheers Rob
<i></i>
Hey Guys I too fell off the tree when reging my busa a few days back NRMA $672 so i did a little shopping (also helps to have a relo in tight ass Accounting position to do the running around and the best i could get for the busa with no comprehensive insurance was $417 Alliance thats probably the best in NSW.
Hope i save someone some chrisi cash
Regards and Merry Christmas to all
Paps <i></i>
Peter Paps!!!

There's a Peter Paps that is the editor of Rapid Magazine and after seeing your name on the Busa Club register, I thought you were that guy... when I told him he explained he's never had a Busa...

So, where are you? Who are you?

"not riding, making plastic models"<i></i>
Hang on a minute, I think you're the 3rd Peter Paps.

On our Club Register there's a Peter Paps (no. 209) from Sydney that owns (owned??) a Grey/Silver 2003 Busa.

Is that you? <i></i>
Now we are getting there..............

Research

Postulate

Conclude

Accuse

Convict

Claim the Credit

Sign the Autographs

Write the autobiography

Collect the royalties

Pay the Tax

Spend the balance on bling

Hold on the kittilitter

No, I'm not going to chat about cam chains. I could be sad with you at the next valve bounce. Good luck with that shit.
<i></i>
Pan likes a chat.

Back to the thread,
Greenslips are cheaper in the country and it is based on postcode.

Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
That time of the year again folks
any one else shopped around

AAMI $623 same as last year
QBE $621 gone up
NRMA $362 gone down

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
Well here in the act our ctp is covered in our rego and for a year mine is 400 or there abouts for ctp and rego <i></i>
We had that years ago
we can (have to) pick our 3rd party, rego is about $100
extra $60 for personalised plates
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
Yes Green Slip Time My Renewal Just Came in from Q B E $593.00
Green slip from NRMA $365.00

Comprehensive insurance with NRMA veteran,vintage and classic vehicle insurance $574.00 for agreed value of $20 000.00 but this one is not due for renewal till Sept 06.

Braddo <i></i>
G'day Brad,
I think QBE have quoted you as a young rider.
You need to confirm this with them and I think you will find that the quote goes down significantly.

But, maybe not...

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
I to recieved my QBE slip only to see a total of $593.Bye Bye QBE iv'e gone to NRMA $365.
Arista sent my premium it's up $400 to $1600,Bye Bye Arista.
Shannons took care of my comprehensive,$814 agreed value $18000.Only drawback is limit of 8000klm.
<i></i>