20 Thousand Miles. ....
20 Thousand Miles. ...yes miles not kilometres from my pilot road 3...
Unbelievable but had to change as it was flat as a pancake due to motorway miles. ..
Hope I get as much from this one.
[Image: 20151130_135801_zpsxmhku5nd.jpg]
That's 32 000km. I use the same tyre and love them. Never had an issue with lack of grip.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
local guys might want to appreciate Ian's median temperatures compared to Aussie climate LOL A hot road will wear any tyre faster than a cold on ;)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Different road surface over there too guys...
They tend to not use the course aggregate that we use in Oz....
It's course enough lol
Even if I got 20,000 k's out of them I'd be happy! ?
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
My current Pilot Road 3 has 8000km on it (including two Busa South West runs) and still has more than 50% wear left in it. Those Busa runs are on course roads in hot conditions and sometimes I even snuck over the speed limit. I can't fault them. I've also used the previous model Pilot Road 2 on track days on my old K9 Busa and no issues at all.
BUSA there is no Substitute
What !!! i have a cruiser and i get 4500 ks to 7500 ks out of the rear , i got less out of the Bus.
Wish i could get that kms out of a set of tyres. Im up for a new set now. Waiting to see what people are using on Aussie rds.
every corner tells a story
I have the Pilot 4's and have just replaced the rear with 16,500 kms on it and that's only because I got a nail through it. Best all round tyre on the market I would say.