Shannons Insurance
Our fellow club member OhzOne was insured with Shannons.
OhzOne came off his bike and the bike was unrepairable.
It took Shannons 4 months to issue Ohz with a payout.

Congratulations Shannons on looking after your members NOT ! Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped<i></i>
This is not good news.
But I still hope that this was one was just one of those difficult cases.

I pray I never have to find out personally Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte<i></i>
My son wrote off his Aprillia Mille R and Shannons paid him out after 4 weeks to agreed value

<i></i>
A friend of mine had his harley stolen during the day between about lunch time and when he left work that evening, from the corner of willams street and lonsdale street in the city. I think it has been about 5 or maybe 6 weeks now without a payout.. Insurance have been interviewing people, checked his phone records, criminal records, finances etc... This guy is a good christian boy who works in IT and is a much better paid IT person than myself.. So far they have found nothing to suggest he did it himself but are still stalling with paying him out. Still asking for more personal information.

He is insured with Swan like im sure many others are, including me. I no longer have a car but am lucking that i live in the cbd and dont need transport (the hyabusa is for fun only) but his situation annoys me as if i lived out of the city and needed transport I would be screwed.

In his case he either takes his wifes bike or the porsche so not to bad for him, but it concerns me that im insured with such a company. <i></i>
The best thing you can do to slow a tea leaf up or make him think it's all too hard is get yourself one of these baby's

1. Kryptonite Cable Lock.

2. Tether your bike to any handy post.

Theses f***kers are tough to cut through so tea leaves move on to something easier.......like your mate's bike <i></i>
YEP, thats about right with insurance companys. It took them 4 months to pay mine out when that drunk slammed into me <i></i>