Tassie ride
Biker
Might catch up with you guys near Canberra if not will be at Ward,s Saturday arvo
Probably see you at Wardy's. If not, definitely see you on the ship.
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
You are taking the long way around aren't you.
When you come into Adelaide you come within 3 km's of my place, so you are "obliged" to at least call in, but I have a spare room and a cold fridge, so you might not be able to leave too quickly...
I have organised a massive Fiat van to bring 4 of our bikes over to the ferry so most of us aren't riding, but I think another 4 of my mates are riding, taking the G.O Road. We can get in touch with Ben Reschke on facebook to find out more details about when they're leaving etc.
As Tuesday the 26th of Jan is Australia day, I am on holidays from then on, and I plan on heading over to Melbourne on Sunday morning ready for a Sunday night sailing....
(06-01-2016, 06:49am)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: You are taking the long way around aren't you.
When you come into Adelaide you come within 3 km's of my place, so you are "obliged" to at least call in, but I have a spare room and a cold fridge, so you might not be able to leave too quickly...
I have organised a massive Fiat van to bring 4 of our bikes over to the ferry so most of us aren't riding, but I think another 4 of my mates are riding, taking the G.O Road. We can get in touch with Ben Reschke on facebook to find out more details about when they're leaving etc.
As Tuesday the 26th of Jan is Australia day, I am on holidays from then on, and I plan on heading over to Melbourne on Sunday morning ready for a Sunday night sailing....

I will give you a call closer Cheers
Can't wait to see (and pass) the new Simmo machine
Hi guys n gals...

Is there anyone coming down from Sydney way that would be able to take a rear subframe back with them from Tassie? Once in/near Sydney grapyono will be able to organise pick-up.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
can any one pick up a oil cooler guard to go down to tassie??

I have on to go down to rod.
I'm doing the dash on Sunday morning, and riding straight to Port Melbourne by Sunday arvo...