NSW Green Slip prices
I just got my Green Slip notice (NSW Only) from Allianz and thought $440 was a bit steep so did some ringing around.

Western QBE was $638 !

AAMI was $645 !

Faaarrrkkk !

So I stuck with Allianz. I don't know if anyone in NSW has found a cheaper green slip. Allianz also gives you cover for an 'at fault' accident which I don't think any of the others do yet.

So... who's your Green Slip with and what did it cost you ? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
Hi Astro Green Slip With NRMA $365

Braddo
"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch."

<i></i>
G"Day

I have just got "THE BIRD" registered and the greenslip payments found by my wonderful woman saved me a hell of a lot of money . SO to QBE

She was not impressed with QBE of $652 and odd cents so she went sniffing around and found GIO $308 .

Don <i></i>
Just got mine in NRMA $689.06 this includes Gold member discount yeah right

Insurer Price (incl. GST) Phone
AAMI $695.00 132 244 On-line quote
Allianz $453.00 1300 137 664
CIC-Allianz $468.00 1300 360 340
GIO $367.27 131 010 On-line quote
NRMA $688.97 132 132 On-line quote
QBE $686.00 1300 791 874
Zurich $691.00 1800 811 099

off to GIO in a hurry Pi_thumbsup
What a rort!!! $700 for a policy you will never use.

I got Allianz for approx $500
What do you insure the Copperhead for Simmo? Agreed?

Max:ausflag:Hayabusabusa::ausflag:
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
shop around and check gio they were the cheapest
Just got my Greenslip (CTP) from NRMA... Paid $505
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
Green slip in NSW is done on an assessement of individuals / their age and record and the location of the bike housing.
If you log on to NSW RTA you will find a segment on pricing that asks various questions and will give you a cost at the end for seven different insurers.
Mindful of the fact that bikes over 300cc are considered a high risk and we are now slugged with a child under 16 levee.
Tried to get my local member to ask why my bike is double the cost of my car but prick wouldn't even give me an answer except to say it's set by insurers.
Just did a check on a 58 year old with no faults and living in a country city and ranged from $330 -Allianz to $507 -Zurich.
AAMI @NRMA $505 GIO @QBE $503.
Just abump to remind you fellow cockroaches to check the RTA site when looking for CTP slip.. I just saved?? meself a packet
AAMI $664 GIO$356
keep on busin GARBOFatmanPi_freak
Just got a CTP greenslip renewal done through GIO $269.16 cheapest by far my previous
quote was with QBE $501.00 who I had full comp with made no difference pays to shop around

mark
Hi there,

Green Slip prices came in for both bikes as they are both due for Rego within 7 days of each other. The prices really shit meScary

Hayabusa: $420 from Allianz.

GS500: $650 from GIO.

Why the hell is a GS500 dearer than a Hayabusa. Then again CTP should be $20 as it is an insurance rort. It was published a while ago that the insurance payout was under a million dollars, but revenue from the insurance was over a hundred million.

Australia - The lucky country. More lucky for some than others I think.
1hotbusa Wrote:Hi there,

Green Slip prices came in for both bikes as they are both due for Rego within 7 days of each other. The prices really shit meScary

Hayabusa: $420 from Allianz.

GS500: $650 from GIO.

Why the hell is a GS500 dearer than a Hayabusa. Then again CTP should be $20 as it is an insurance rort. It was published a while ago that the insurance payout was under a million dollars, but revenue from the insurance was over a hundred million.

Australia - The lucky country. More lucky for some than others I think.

Ouch
Shop around Graham. Use the green slip website to get competitive quotes and then select the cheapest.
They vary by up to $300 per bike.

Here is the link.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
gio $ 271 ( have to have it comprehensive insured as well )[/align]