56 another mature age rider.
welcome.
you'll love the bike
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
G'day
The sportsbike for the over 50s :)
Congrats
If you ride at say 140kliks, you'll find the wind will take all the weight off your wrists...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Welcome Lurker.....
You'll not regret the Busa choice.....(Took you a while. You posted you had found one back in July last year).
Can I ask what bikes you've had in the past?
Hey guys, home now after a one hour home trip. Shordy: in the past I've had a Daytona 675R, a VFR800 and my current other bike is a CTX1300a. My wrists are a little sore. Lol. Was surprised at how small the bike actually felt after my CTX.

Wasn't game enough to take it out of C mode though as it was raining on and off all the way. A beauty of a ride though. The gearbox is soooo smooth.
G'day Kevin, and congrats mate.....all going to plan, you'll have taken possession of your new busa by now!?!
Now, if my timing and calculations are correct.....you have a massive smile/evil smirk on your face RIGHT NOW!!?!!
Post up some pics when ya get a chance....and have a serious think about meeting up with a shitload of your busa family at The Busa Bash in November at Bright!!!

Keep it fun,
bazman
Yes, Baz.....sitting here looking at the beastie and plotting imminent mods. Lol. I'm not that handy with things like that though.....is there a Hayabusa guy around Brisbane/Ipswich who's known to the group who does things professionally?
Kev, you had me having to google the CTX1300. Hadn't seen or heard of it before.
I've ridden many bikes over the years from YZF600's to old Slabbie 1100 Suzuki's, but I remember the day I had to go and collect my 2010 hayabusa from the dealer in the city an hour from home.
I had been waiting in anticipation as it was coming from interstate, and it finally arrived.
Brand new green tyres, high horsepower and picking it up at peak hour, and it also decided to rain, where it hadn't rained in the previous 6 months.
I was so nervous.
I selected C mode and pottered out of the city, trying to dodge all the white lines and greasy patches, waiting for it to spit me off at any second.
That lasted for about 20 mins.....
I then selected A mode and haven't changed it since.
You're going to love it mate.
You wait until you experience the rush from 8,000rpm on in the first 4 gears, not much compares.
The pull they have, even from 250kph is got to be felt....
There are other bikes around that have the same rush, some handle as well, some you can even commute on, but the Busa does it all easily.