Busa bash 2016!
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
(14-02-2016, 11:42am)Jeffevans Wrote: Potentially it will be the first or last weekend in November.

Should that be last week in November or the first weekend in December Same as other years ?
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
From what I recall, we had a poll about the dates last time. Even though more people voted against it, it still ended up being in early December though... I guess if it's late November/early December, it'll be the same people attending as there are plenty of us that can't make it at that time of the year.
What happened to it being held in early March next year? I thought that was the way talk was going - or late February after holidays and school is back and and and.

To address Pan's words above, the vote was taken and the vote was firmly for around when it was held. Not enough people voted firstly and few voted for a different time. I have the records.

Looking forward to the Mexicans running it for a change.

Kind regards.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
If the Mexicans are organizing this. Why are we discussing a vote that was made years ago? That most don't remember or know about. Please stand by our side and not in our way. 9 months seems like plenty of time to free up a long weekend.
Yeah, December is a bad time for me personally
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Oct/Nov is a good time for that area , Dec-feb can get very hot but early dec or late feb can be ok some years , March/April is a good fallback,
This yr is great right now season is cooling early , but often its in the 40's

I believe in the just make a date , maybe vary it from yr to yr so those with commitments have a chance of going occasionally
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I just booked into the Alpine Hotel @ Bright for the 18th, 19th and 20th of November, so don't go changing any shit.....see you there..