Need help with Exhaust system
Hi everybody,
i have just recently acquired a Busa,i need someone out there(hopefully close to the western suburbs)who has a twin(hopefully)Yosi full system or slip on's to meet up for a coffee (my shout)and for me to hear.My friends have single systems and sound great but before i buy i would like to hear a twin system as i reckon it would look great like the standard system.

TA,
Robert <i></i>
Western suburbs of Melbourne, that would be. I have slip ons, but Megacycle, not Yoshi. You want Yoshi in particular? <i></i>
yosi at this at this stage,but if i can get a good note from other pipes then will consider. <i></i>
Well here's what I've done = a pair of very nice KerKer slip-on's there black carbon fibre and my bike is the blue and pearl 02 edition, they sound great and look mean. I will have photos of the bike this weekend if anyone wants me to send them to them give me a call.

Skuzzy <i></i>
Post the piccies on the board! <i></i>
Would like to see the piccies. Very interested! If need help posting pictures on board, maybe contact Richard. (dobbed u in Richard)!!

Peter <i></i>
can u pls send me a photo** tubby@netcore.com.au** so i can see what it looks like. <i></i>