2008 Gen 2 White
There were 4 colour produced in 2008 for which I am trying to organise corresponding hoodies for.

Black / Charcoal
[Image: Black-charcole_zpsl6rdqy6r.jpg]

Blue / Black
[Image: blue-black_zpskv63ljnx.jpg]

Black / Orange (nick named the Jaffa)
[Image: black-orange_zps61ia0pr0.jpg]

White / Silver
[Image: white-silver_zpsicwbqsn5.jpg]

Generally each year they produce the white and the black models as standard then a limited edition colour. For my bike's year, 2013, it was the Yellow / Black.

If your white is called a limited edition it might come down to something as simple as the colour of the decals?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
From what i have heard White and Red were the LTD for 2008 and came with a certificate , they said there were 150 made
what i was trying to find out if mine was one of the 150 LTD , or just another white and red 2008. Been a second hand bike it never had the certificate.

Btw the jackets look great !!! How much are they?
Your best way of knowing for sure is contact Suzuki with your VIN and see what they say.

I am still nailing down a manufacturer that doesn't want to sell them in batches of 100 LOL but hopefully I will have it sorted very soon and should be available for around the $99 mark.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Thanks Tony will do the Vin with a dealer and those jackets at $99.00 look great!!!
The Ltd Ed in 2008 was the White and came with a cert. There were no other whites till November that year when the 09 models came out.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(05-05-2016, 07:59am)Batfink Wrote: There were 4 colour produced in 2008 for which I am trying to organise corresponding hoodies for.

Black / Charcoal
[Image: Black-charcole_zpsl6rdqy6r.jpg]

Blue / Black
[Image: blue-black_zpskv63ljnx.jpg]

Black / Orange (nick named the Jaffa)
[Image: black-orange_zps61ia0pr0.jpg]

White / Silver
[Image: white-silver_zpsicwbqsn5.jpg]

Generally each year they produce the white and the black models as standard then a limited edition colour. For my bike's year, 2013, it was the Yellow / Black.

If your white is called a limited edition it might come down to something as simple as the colour of the decals?

Those hoodies look great Tony when do we start ordering them, its getting cold in QLD

Mungaman
Tupparware Torpedo too funny......people can put any handle on them they like but they have sustained Grunt!!
Every one i have spoken to about the busa has given them a rap....as in how Fast are they ....when i say you dont have to ride them at high speed or be a lunatic but i have to admit....ever time i have ridden it the temptation is there....Isnt that why ride motorcycles ....for That feeling. and i agree you like them or hate the style of bike....well i have like them from 1999.......and i never had one then.....The hayabusa is a modern day vincent black shadow or brough superior.....with lots performance, seem every era has a bike that gets the title....and the Busa has it in this era for sure The first thing i noticed when i got my busa was that all the roads got shorter for some reason .........