Shocked/Suprised
I think our reaction towards Chinese made products needs a bit of a paradigm shift. Remember that what we ride are still in some circles called Jap crap even though they have proven to be some of the best bikes in the world. And it wasn't that long ago we all screamed Korean crap but again those cars are now winning Car of the Year Awards.
While yes I have bought a known Chinese 4x4 the pedigree of the running gear under it is some of the best, Cummings, Jetrag, Borg-Warner, Dana.., and while all parts are from the Chinese manufacturing plants how many of those names would allow sub standard parts out there on the market. We all know it takes years to develop a rep but seconds to destroy it.
SO to sum it up IMO... If the brand name has the rep and the tyre is RIGHT for your riding environment, bike & style then I wouldn't worry if it was made in China, Italy, USA or Japan because the Brand name is supposed to ensure quality.
On the other hand... using an unknown Chinese brand, or any brand, for the sake of saving a couple of bucks is asking for trouble, specially on a bike.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Batfink....you have summed it up well.....(On the other hand... using an unknown Chinese brand, or any brand, for the sake of saving a couple of bucks is asking for trouble, specially on a bike.

It just surprised me when i was checking pressures and checking rotation arrows (things you do on a new second hand bike besides polishing the living daylights out of it) and i came accross where it was made.
It took the Japs several years to become some of the best bike makers...they produced iffy frames, doubtful cam tensioners and I remember Firestone tyres fitted that were just woeful. Chinese stuff can be totally useless to brilliantly made...the gap between is too much and they need to boost their quality control and start to give a shit. I suspect they produce in quantity and quality is a hit miss affair and, with such volumes they produce and ship, a few bad products are small fry.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast