Scary news
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Great pics Batty, who'd you get to takem?
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

a pretty young blonde thang nursie.... I never mind getting undressed in front of those sorts hahaha lets my imagination go a bit wild
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

That looks like a whole lot of fun..........NOT........i feel for ya, hang in there.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
It;s been a while, and while I have been quiet online I am not yet dead LOL

The treatment ended up kicking my ass big time... a few trips in and out of hospital plus a combination of skin falling off and general fuckedness kept me very occupied. I now can understand why people that are given a terminal diagnosis might refuse treatment if they have done it before.

So many months latter I am still recovering from the treatment and surgery and looking at many more months of recovery a head of me apparently. But after being thoroughly serviced and a CT scan last week I can say that all the Drs have told me things look great and no signs of cancer can me seen. I still have a PET scan early in the new year to do but I am positive it will be fine.
The type of cancer I had means I will be checked for the next 10 years before any Dr will call me cured. A bit of a bummer thinking about how long I need to be worried about it but then I remember that I am still upright and breathing enough to worry... so alls good LOL
These days I am in constant pain, from my throat which cannot swallow anything without it feeling like broken glass to my shoulder which is the casualty of the surgery and feels like it is getting over a dead arm 24/7. My diet is soft foods with minimal flavours and no acidity which flares up the pain in my throat. I am also constantly fighting off oral thrush which apparently will continue until the lining of my throat is better healed.
I am so looking forward to enjoying a big medium rare steak with smokey BBQ sauce and a beer........ without the pain LOL
Finally there is the fatigue... talk about draining, I wake up each morning more tired than when I went to bed it feels. I could happily sleep 20 hours a day (which my work probably wont like if I do lol) and have to fight to be active in any way. I was worried as last time I felt this tired constantly was right before I was diagnosed with cancer but the Drs are saying everything looks good so far. I guess it's just the body sucking every ounce of energy to repairing the damage done by oth the chemo and radiation therapy.

All in all I am glad I am here and ooking forward to the future but still struggling to make it through the present as constant pain does wear you down over time.

Cheers all and hope to see you all on the blacktop

BTW..... did my first 300+ Klm ride on Sunday and loved it though my body really needs the gym LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Gogettem!
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Bloody hell Batty. Feel for you big time. I too had a cancer scare with bladder cancer, last bleed was a few yrs back. I got diagnosed at around 33 and that is why I went vegetarian and on the fitness route. But I havent had the sort of stuff you have had. It's always on the back of my mind that one day they will say gone through bladder wall and have to take out bladder but so far so good.
It's fantastic you still have a sense of humour. Stay positive and we are all thinking of you.
I don't know who made that comment you spoke about but it's sad that someone would say such a thing re your sickness.

Take care fella.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Been off-line for a while but ...

Take care mate, sounds like you've got the right attitude though, what else can I say, can't find the words ...
Hey Tony,
Sorry to hear the bad news mate, think positive and stay positive, you'll get through this. we all thinking about you and here for you
Merry Xmas and a safe New year 2017, Jimmy
Ive read your posts and i commend you for the way you have kept your chin up,stay strong.
Hi Batty - I don't know you from a bar of soap either mate but I wish you all the best with your illness. Keep positive and I hope 2017 is a better year for you. cheers Bazooka