New Sydney Member
Gday and welcome to the forum.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Once u get on a busa all the rest are loosers LOL

Now you will just have to learn to ride it like a big bike and not a 600 but that just takes time.

Welcome mate and I hope you find the busa you are looking for.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Thanks for the welcomes,
You're right Tony, adjusting my riding from the 600 style will take some time but I have time, I'll take it easy.
It took a bit of adjusting from my Monster S4 (all torque) to the 600 (all top end)
You learn to carry more corner speed on the 600 and brake less and later into corners, but then I originally got the 600 to focus on improving my cornering.
The 600's are great for learning how to throw bikes about and having fun in the twisties but I have seen my share of 600 riders battle a busa and hate it until they get some hints about riding the bigger bikes. I had to "show" a mates son how toi ride my spare busa as he was a 600 track rider and thought he knew it all LOL But he went from not liking the busa to loving it in about 30 minutes.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hiya
G'day and welcome
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Hello and welcome. You will love the busa..first ride is a eye opener..then comes the ear to ear grin..
Thanks for the warm welcome, just the short jaunt up from Singleton brought the ear to ear grin. Never before had I ridden a bike that was as comfortable and powerful yet still handled like a proper sports bike.