Motec ing a gen 1
Sounds like you are def having fun there Harky.. I applaud you for diving in feet first though not something I would be interested in for now (you never knows what tomorrow brings LOL)

Seems like Motech is a serious set-up, or setting up software thats not for the novice? My brother does Targa each year and last year used a firm that did live tuning form their place 1/2 way around the world using fly by night real time sensors... freaky to me as I like my mechanic to be able to TOUCH the motor he is playing with LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
WoW harky...
I usually consider myself a fairly intelligent sorta fella......but in just four short paragraphs, you made me feel dumberer than the dumberest fucker that I've ever met!!!
Good luck with this project, mate.....and if you get really stuck with it, you know that you can always call me (...to blow my mind again)!!!
I met you Harky recently when I was organising the guys ECU's to go over to Camel.
Just listening to what you had to say that day intrigued me greatly.
I'm looking forward to your updates on this, and I feel I may have to make the treck out to Lake Gairdner next February to experience what all the fuss is about....

http://www.dlra.org.au/
Trfy sending a Message to GOOFTROOP, I think he looks in now and again and I know he uses the Woolich system as I have seen him play with it at track days. He also has the log box too which he says is great for the track as you can determine every section of the track from the data and then smooth things out as you go.

A CALL OUT TO GOOFTROOP........................................
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
There are other knock sensors available that allow you to tune out normal engine noises and log via normal AD inputs into a Woolich Logbox Pro.
Keep it coming Harky.
Intriguing stuff.
My plans of getting out to watch the event in February are dashed due to a change of employment, but I'll be following closely.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_1128.JPG (Size: 89.36 KB / Downloads: 83)
.jpg   IMG_1142.JPG (Size: 164.12 KB / Downloads: 78)
.jpg   IMG_1143.JPG (Size: 133.29 KB / Downloads: 77)
.jpg   IMG_1144.JPG (Size: 145.19 KB / Downloads: 82)
Harky, what AFR were you achieving? What were you aiming for? What ignition advance you running at WOT? So many questions! Camel
Great video - scary stuff!
Thanks for sharing.
Kev
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus