Remus Slip Ons
I am a new member and ask if anyone has a set of slip ons for sale. My first preference would be Remus however I would consider other brands providing the condition is excellent.
This is also my first Busa and I am unsure if the mounting points are all the same. If not they have to suit an 03 model.
Thanks <i></i>
Welcome aboard Minga. Last time I tried to help someone sell some slip ons on this board I got nothing but greif!:">
Good luck if you can get a pair cheap. But the 4 into 1 rule.
Didn't someone just try to sell a 4 into 1? (Cheap too)
Where are you? Vic? NSW???
Cheers for now, Phil. Ridning not talking... <i></i>
Have a pair of Remus Genesis RRP around $1350, sell $800. Great cans.
Email for pic and further enquiry; volvi@iprimus.com.au <i></i>
Hi Phil
I am in Melb. and dont want to create grief but just looking to see if I can obtain a set of slip ons. I ride with a guy with 4 into 1 and want to be different. My riding is not good enough to be looking for more power so slip ons are fine. Its more to let traffic know that I am about.
Tony <i></i>
Good to see another Melb rider Tony.
As posted above Vovli has a set of Remus and in the Buy, Swap and Sell there's a set of Yoshi's. Unusual to have 2 sets for sale at the same time. Price isn't too bad either.
Forget the power for the moment, loosing kiol's is the biggest difference in the full system. Ask anyone that has fitted a full system, they'd have to agree. (If they know the feel of their bike that is). But then there's always a good diet, as in my case, then it's a win, win...
What side of town are you in? A few of us over this side head out to Whittlsea, Marysville & Yea on a regular basis.
Good luck with your projects and ride safe.
Cheers, Phil. Riding not talking. <i></i>
Thanx for the info Phil. I live at Mount Evelyn and don't ride enough. It just seems that I always have work or family commitments. As the warmer weather comes I will get back into it but then my last bike a blackbird only covered 25k in 5 years. I will do better this time.
Tony <i></i>
hey Volvi
Not sold them cans yet ??
tried sending to the link but it knocked me back
drop me a line with picks if ya can please
t.ruxton@bigpond.net.au
Tom <i></i>
Nice trade up Tony. But ya gotta get out more.
I'm down on the Klms myself lately. Had this Busa for nearly 16 months now, I've averaged over 75 klm a day since owning it. WTF If it wasn't for bloody servicing, fixing, nickel plating, sickness, looking after the kids and a shoulder operation who knows how many more Klms I would have clocked up by now...
But as you said the warmer weather is just around the corner. (I can unplug the heated hand grips, and put the thermals away for a while) Giddy Up!!!
Cheers, Phil. To infinity! And beyond............. <i></i>
Hey Tony
I also live in Mt evelyn
Give me a call
Glenn WTFWT<i></i>
Hi All
I have done the deal with Volvi picked up the cans and they are great. Thanx for all the help.
I will give you a bell glenn. My work is flat out just at the moment
Tony <i></i>
We'll all know where you are now Tony. Doesn't the noise from the stock cans suck! (Or lack of!)
Now head out and clock up a few klms. You'll wish you bought the bike in 99...
Cheers, Phil. Riding not talking. <i></i>