MERCEDES OR BMW ?
IS MERCEDES OR BMW ?BMW for sure. it was always one of the top auto makers in terms of reliability. 

performance: BMW again, and you can check and compare any BMW and its corresponding MB: BMW will always have an advantage in terms of performance, drivability and safety. 

luxury: if you compare 3 series with C-Klasse, and 5 series with E-Klasse, MB is more luxurious. 7 series is at the same level with S-Klasse, however 7 series is much more reliable and has better perfomances than S-Klasse. 

in terms of maintenance: BMW is much cheaper to maintain, especially due to longer service intervals. 

overall, if you're looking for performance and safety in a luxury car, you should choose BMW. if you look for luxury and don't care about performance, it all comes to personal taste; BMW is for a more dynamic person. 

I worked as a sales manager for a BMW dealership in Europe for 3 years, i used to do this kind of comparison all the time.
Eventually both don't cope in Australia!
 Neither do Italian cars...
 They don't handle the climatic conditions well.
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Volvo!
[Image: PanBusa3sig.jpg] 
99 Hayabusa track bike
Bentley!!
I thought a G6E turbo had all that and more :)
Not to get into details, but it's BMW all the way for me.
(29-03-2017, 08:22pm)batool100 Wrote: IS MERCEDES OR BMW ?BMW for sure. it was always one of the top auto makers in terms of reliability. 

Ford G6ETurbo 270Kw /360 HP  533 Nm torque  15000 Km service intervals.  Built in Australia .