Who Still Visits The Forum
Finally back
every corner tells a story
[Image: Doitforthegroupies.jpg]
Still very quiet on here.

Just so there's a new post, for those of you that aren't on FB, here's a picture of my new bike.
10/2007 Gen 2.
This is Busa No: 4 for me, 3rd in the last 12 months I think.
Anyway, back on a Gen 2.

Attached Files
.jpg   26510784_1992780947610458_1121926155_o.jpg (Size: 61.25 KB / Downloads: 90)
looks sweet enjoy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I was only thinking the other day how quiet it is on here now.

Im checking in every day but there doesnt seem to be to many posting on here.
Am on most days myself and there don't seem to be that many posts.

I will most likely be de-regestering my bussa before the end of the month (rego is due 1st of Feb) as i know i will regret selling it , that and a mate of mine and fellow bussa rider talked me into buying it but has since passed away.
The last few rides have been quite expensive as it's only been ridden a couple if times in the year when you take rego and insurance into account , possibly over $100 a time.
I still ride to work when the weather is fine just not on the Bussa.
I log on every time I boot my PC. Right after an email check. Which means at least 3-4 times a week.
Grapyono still visits... its like a ghost town in here!
Yep,
I've gone from everyday down to about once a week now.
Ive asked this before. What is it with facebook? How many of the forum members have migrated there? What is the attraction.
I do, normally as a Guest lmao
(09-08-2018, 06:16pm)Dennis Wrote: Ive asked this before. What is it with facebook? How many of the forum members have migrated there? What is the attraction.

I think it's the immediality of it Dennis, if there's such a word.
It's instant. If I was to pose a question on here, (the forum), I would be lucky to get an answer within hours, possibly days.
On FB I would have an answer immediately. It might be a ill-informed and incorrect answer, but I'd get it straight away.

Also, people gravitate to FB as it links all of one's family, friends and acquaintances on the one platform.

I don't particularly like it, but it's proving hard to combat.
I too got (finally) drawn in to FB. And Shordy is right - its how quick it is. Honestly the group on FB is just like here. Always willing to help and great bunch of people. But this forum should never go away. Its history and lots of tech info and a place where long time members can come and remember those whom we lost.
[Image: nocensorship.gif]