Intro
I guess it all comes down to personal taste... But yes, I'll be going with a black screen! ;-)

Getting a quote on respraying the side this week. We will see. I've read a lot on here about the aftermarket fairing options around, but there's a lot of conjecture. Yet to hear about real reviews aside from reading a couple of really bad experiences for poor fitment. Might be a longer term and more expensive fix for me.

I've been looking at the R77's or the IXIL slip ons. has anyone got any info on those?

Thanks Paul!
So I got the shorty pipes off and put the nearly mint stock cans back on the bike. It feels way better to ride without barking like mad now. They are however very quiet and absolutely HUGE! Has anyone on here done the stock muffler mod and cut them down?

I also took off the blue screen and replaced it with the clear original. I'll have to invest in a more appropriate touring screen soon because this thing is really low.
I often though about reinstalling my original pipes for that stealth feature, but couldn't bring myself to do it.
Bight the bullet and by the R77 Yoshi's. hunt around for a set 2nd hand.
Actually, a friend of mine is about to fit a 4 into 1 system so I know that an as new set of Carbon Two brothers will be up for grabs soon.
As far as the screen goes, I've found that the standard one starts to work properly at +140kph.
At that speed and 6'0" tall, it takes nearly all your weight off of your wrists.
[Image: 17522759_10155189510523118_3502739686247...e=59C60561]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)