clutch Mod
I owned a 2010 Gen II and also a 1999 Gen I and never had an issue with the clutch, but when I bought my second Gen I, I first experienced the bang as described elsewhere when taking off rapidly in first gear from a standstill.

I imported a kit from Extreme Engines in the UK and installed it and haven't looked back.
You no longer have the back-torque limiting clutch working effectively, but I have noticed no difference whatsoever in this regard, and I can now accelerate from 0 as fast as I like without the clunk and grab.

http://www.extremeengines.com/cgi-bin/tr..._EXT10019A

NOTE: If you order this kit, make sure you select the correct one.....1300cc or 1340cc..They are different.
Cheers, yes, the 2010 or Gen 2 is the 1340 cc model.
Did you notice any difference in the clutch pressure at all or did it stay the same?
Also bee trying to find out what the minimum wear thickness for clutch pressure plates are plus what they are new,
Not sure if mine are getting close to time replacement time or not.
I have a very bad clunk going from neutral to first, and a bit of a cluck going up gears if just cruising along.
I don't think the mod will make a difference to yours.
It sounds like your describing a different problem.

Yours could be wear or something loose, or just normal.

Have a look at the following link, go to section 5C-19 and read very carefully.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0...G40cmxQWVk
Cheers, yes i have heard that you need to pay particular attention to the clutch when removing it as there are a few pieces that look similar but are different and some go in a certain way.

Sorry kind of made that last one a bit confusing, was looking at the brocks clutch mod just to take that initial stutter out,
Then i had another issue with a very clunky gear box, bad from neutral to first then also a little clunky going up gears if just cruising, thinking that might be a worn clutch issue