2018 Hayabusa with Vance&Hines, Puig Windscreen and more (Now with Pics)
Hey Guys,

I'm a newbie here, but I bought a busa a couple months ago and have added a little bit of everything in that time. Here's the list of stuff purchased for the bike so far and a few pics.

* Red Anodised RHK Pick Up Spools
* Red Anodised Adjustable and Folding Levers
* Red Anodised Hayabusa Bar Ends
* Red Anodised Adjustable Pillion Foot Pegs
* La Corsa Front and Rear Race Stands
* Vance & Hines CS One Exhaust (Dual)
* Power Commander V
* Puig Windscreen
* Pro-Grip Tank Pad
* CNC Hayabusa Fender Eliminator
* Bluesmoke Convex Mirrors
* TracStar Helibar Handle Bars
* Fixed the Side Stand so it goes forward a tad more (Thanks to this Website's DIY Section)

I ended up braking both pillion footpeg hangers trying to fit chinese foot pegs from fleabay. I have new ones (silver) on the way.

Not sure where to go from here, maybe Cams... I really like the idea of a 2.5lb electric blue bottle hanging under the rear indicator (near Pillion foot rests) with a 40hp shot and nitrous purge, but that is asking for a defect.
Maybe tinted lights and indicators... I'm unsure.

Thoughts? I'm open to any suggestions

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

Nice Keep the pics coming
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Replaced the broken pillion footpeg hangers with Silver ones a couple days ago, didnt like the silver, so I painted them black and then fitted adjustable anodized red footpegs today.

If anybody is considering painting their silver hangers black, I strongly recommend an etching primer and then many many layers of black. I ended up doing about 8 layers on both sides over a two day period.
I used the Dulux duramax satin black.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)