pair of cans
whats a good pair of cans with a good note and decent quality at a good price in you guys opinions? i jsut wen into action and they want $1500+ for a pair of yosh stainless steel ones seemed a bit rich to me
<i></i>
For durability you won't beat Staintune, One of my mates thumbs the kill switch on his Blackbird to make a backfire often (mostly for pushbikes) and the staintunes have put up with this for more than 5yrs, previous carbon cans lasted only weeks. <i></i>
cheers maj750t. how much are they? and were can i get em in cnaberra <i></i>
You could find a nice pair of cans at the Cross!

I like Bruce's HMF Himount Big Bird System for looks!

I noticed a lot of the guys had Dual Yoshi's on the Jindy ride, they looked pretty good as well!

Staintunes have always been good quality gear.

Shayne <i></i>
Go a pair of yosi tri ovals - they are expensive, they do nothing for performance, but they look great!!!
<i></i>
just ordered some muzzy stainless cans. talk to ray from easy rider imports and he will hook you up. now i jsut have to tell the misus that i spent rent money i can jsut see her standing at the door <i></i>
I know of a member that just got a set of New Yosh cans on his bike I havent seen them in person yet but the look great on the webpage if BusaDan wishes everyone to know what he bought I am sure he will let people know but he reckons nice deep sound lound and BLING

Come on Dan tell everyone what ya bought Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
he bought the best,,, Muzzy. And didnt send him broke,well not that broke anyway.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Wrong Dan you twit Ray I meant BusaDan up here in sunny QLD where we ride to stupid beer and bs nites in tropical cyclones like last nite and yet didnt get a drop of water on my bike f*** I am good Regards Bill

Ah get off the grass Bill. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
No I dont trust you cause I reckoan as soon as i get off it you gonna try and steal some....... Mine Mine ALLLLLLLLLL mine
Regards Bill

I assume these are not the sort of cans I'm used to?

imodd but he's worse ...<i></i>
imodd i think I have the can that go with your pic

Regards Bill

Can't fault them. Both Busgo and I have them and very happy...

"sometimes, crime does pay"

Employee of the Year
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au

<i></i>
Well look at that more twins
ps Bill don't start it here is this section
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i></i>