Ti force Workmanship
Easyrider just got a ti force system in for the latest r6.The quality is the best i,ve seen, outstanding welds no dags anywhere very smooth inside the 4-1 collector is superb,i think the headers and pipe in total way about as much as the short stubby titanium can,very nice.I look forward to seeing mine in a month or so. <i></i>
to Kawasuki? <i></i>
Yep he is. But he still has a good eye for quality. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
...I'm not, but wish I was!
<i></i>
What... you reckon Ray gives family discounts pan ??? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
He gets dealer price.. He earns more than me. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Sorry i couldn,t get any pics it was on the way home.I was just amazed,you would see a weld yet it would feel smooth,The welds must have been robotic i doubt any man could be so neat.No there not hydroformed but the intrusions are so slight inside the collector there would be very little in it.Any internal visual welds were ground smooth as the pipe.When i get my system i take some pictures for everyone but i,ll show the coffee guys so they can feel what i,m talking about.I,m sure akraprovic is probably is as good,(I,m told their no1 for horsepower but not midrange,sounds like the brock davidson system).I have a titanium system on my r6 track bike but nothing else I have seen has been of this level of workmanship,And all to pump out exhaust gas?.Its like a diamond encrusted gold plated toilet bowl. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
My Beautiful new Ti force system and another members system just turned up today.I,ll take some pics soon of the pipework.Both systems for the busas are of different configuration so those interested can see 2 different setups.It must be pretty good because the old man wants to sell his muzzy to get one.I hope to do a run as is with a air fuel ratio check and then fit the system, mapped with a pc3 usb.A ti force was fitted to a new r6.It made 106hp stock and 114hp with the full system and a pc3 usb and saved nearly 5kg.This was done at sydney dyno recently.Beautiful welds seem to have an emotive response.I guess thats one reason why people love ducatis. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Yes the TiForce is a very fine system,the quality is first class and the price is very good . If anyone is thinking of a 4 into 1 system (Titanium) at a Stainless steel system price they should consider Ti Force. And then call me Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
here are some photos of the collector and the end can.EzCode Parsing Error: nobo Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Whats the damage for that kind of system?

Maggot <i></i>
You have PM Maggot,now thats a odd name.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I can confirm, my set of TiForce has arrived and no, I'm not related to Kawasuki! But they are really nicely made. I suspect the header pipes have hydroformed sections but I may be wrong. They are tapered and also very round in section. Just the first 150mm or so. Look a treat! <i></i>
Definitely a nice looking system - let me know the price when you get a chance Ray/ <i></i>