Brisbane - accom
Hey all, If anyone needs a place to spend a couple of night in sunny Brisbane, you are welcome. I live in Brighton ( near Redcliffe) and have a spare queen size bed and 2 double sofa's ( and airconditioning ). Give me 1 week notice and pay for some meat for BBQ and you are welcome. Even if you are not on a ride but working or something, it's all good.

PM me if you are coming.

Shane <i></i>
Now That was a brilliant idea m8ee Shane great to see your brain working for good and not evil all the time Regards Bill

With A Mod Like This On Your Bike You Could Save Money On Bling

I Am Not Racist I Love All Tits Big And Small

<i></i>
Yeah, the boss will be upset though, I only have 1 good idea per year and that looks like it, work won't reap the rewards this year!! <i></i>
Well there is always a solution to most problems and your situation might need some major work on getting a lot more women riding Busa's even if they live in Brissy we could always say they were from interstate when they came to the door looking for accomodation Regards Bill

With A Mod Like This On Your Bike You Could Save Money On Bling

I Am Not Racist I Love All Tits Big And Small

<i></i>
You can read me like a book mate <i></i>
Good stuff m8ee, I'll be round for a week in September. Your shout first. Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
I grew up in Brighton, went to Brighton State School and Nasville (now Bracken Ridge) High. Regards,
ColinT<i></i>
If anyone needs a place to crash, we can offer an air mattress on the floor with our 2 dogs who lick faces after licking themselves. Nah honestly we can knock up a bed in a bed room and can store your bike in our lockup garage. Also have a trailer if you should need it.