JMC Swingarms
<i></i>
hey mate how about posting prices to go with the pics would save everyone a lot of asking in the future Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
I agree.

How much.

I'm keen within reason.

Bruce <i></i>
Hey Bruce lets take a stab at the price i reckon around $1800 whats your figure? Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Boys I dont put up the price,as some dealers who would like to sell some of these products might not like it the product sold direct to public.
The swingarms come no brace ,top brace,bottom brace or top and bottom, polished or dull finnish.
Polished and top brace only $1490AU + postage within Australia. <i></i>
https://www.swingarm.com/online_shop.aspx

They post world-wide anyway.
Good product,
Good service,
They get my vote.

I like the,
Mega Top and Bottom Braced,
Mirror polished,
150mm slotted adjusters,
Posted to OZ,
£676 or about $1594
(using XE.com)
<i></i>
GET THEM DIRECT OFF ME AND PAY A LITTLE LESS
MAYBE THE POMIES ARE GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND AS JMC TOLD ME THEY ALWAYS SEND OZZ INQUIRIES TO ME . Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Last time I spoke to them they said "no probs, we can dispatch / send to OZ," I just thought they meant direct,
perhaps they meant through you ?

Should I order through you ?
Do you undercut the website price ?
and why does the website now give AU as an option ?
is that then classed as your order ?

What would you expect as a time-scale ?
JMC, homever good, were never quick to turn up with the goods, even within the UK.

If you are the AU importer, they should either redirect orders to you, or send Web orders back through you shouldnt they ?

Either way,
Its a Bloody top product :-)

Tony.

<i></i>
Ray,
Where does the stock axle position fall within the 150mm adjustment. Is it all longer than stock with stock wheelbase the shortest adjustment available. Or can you go under stock wheelbase?

<i></i>
Comes with there axle Bruce. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Tony Nitrous I can do around 10% better than UK The problem is GST did you get it to your door or did customs get it first? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Ray,
Read my post again mate. I was asking about wheelbase. Axle position in the 150mm range of adjustment. Bruce
<i></i>