shortened sump + welded hub
and pickup, will suit turbo ,but the blanked turbo oil return may contact std exhaust if wanted for non turbo app.$125 delivered

Done by Col at 10/10s $125 delivered <i></i>
Should be in the buy/sell not vendors but you get the idea

And on rechecking the sump will clear a std exhaust with a 3/8 npt blank in the place of the turbo drain fitting. <i></i>
Man that is so cool................................................................................................................................................um! Whatsit do? <i></i>
Top pic of the shortened sump is for drag racing a lowered bike so you don't end up smashing the sump on landing from a wheelie,(hey Shredder)

Clutch inner in the lower pic has had the BTL welded, and may suit someone who would like the option of returning there bike to stock rather than welding there's

These are both off my racebike as i have replaced both with aftermarket parts more suited to what i am doing. <i></i>
How much for the welded BTL mate? Im assuming that would go ok into a stock street bike.

Cheers <i></i>
Sorry Haemaglobin, computer has been crook for a couple of days and i must have missed your post before that,
Hadn't thought much about seperating the btl from the clutch inner but i don't mind .I'd want $90 for it and i would cover the postage. <i></i>
Is the sump and pick up still for sale Maj?

Has the pick up been shortened as well?

Dave <i></i>
Yep still there,
Pickup and sump were in use on my landspeed bike till i brought a billet sump with greater capacity . I had a Windage tray/baffle as well but it went back with the new sump.
You would need something to control oil surge for drags.
<i></i>
I will get back to you mate, I will need one I just have to decide if I go with the billet 1 or a modified stocker.

Dave <i></i>
Dave you can't run a full exhaust system with the Billet sump <i></i>
Thats what I have to make the decision on Shane, but if I am going to run the full system I might run it out the side like a sidewinder pipe.

Dave <i></i>