Lowering Top Tree Clamp
Brand new, Lowering Top tripple tree.

Polished solid top tree clamp with "Hayabusa" engraved where both clip-on's mount. Fits all Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 models.

Only have 1 left at this price. $205 + $18 registered post Australia wide

Normally $250 + postage

Offered to Australian Hayabusa Club members only.
Visit my store at BLING PARTS AUSTRALIA

<i></i>
That clamp will only work if you have a street Fighter, as I have tried to fit one to my bike!!

You have to have a bare bike set up as the handle bars do not move past a few centimeters!!!

Look at the original set up and how far forward the bars come out from this version

Just a word of warning

Hope I havent offended you Mr Mac!!!

"BLUE and SILVER BLING is the BEST THING!!!!"

Andrew :)<i>Edited by: andycool&nbsp; at: 25/12/05 11:08 am
</i>
Hi Andy,
I have sold a few aready... There has been no compaints about the clearence situation . I have one here for my busa. I will fit it tomorrow and let you know how i go about the clearance situation..

I know there are lots of styles/brands of these clamps... it may have been a similar design.. but anyways.. like i said.. i will fit mine to my busa and get back to you soon..

Thankyou for your reply.

Regards
Grant. <i></i>
Hi Grant,
if you can make it fit your Hire Bus with no clearance problems, I will take the remaining unit off your hands. It looks great.

Max: Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
I would really love to know if it works???

"BLUE and SILVER BLING is the BEST THING!!!!"

Andrew :)<i></i>
Looks the same as mine,which rubs the brake master a little on the fairing inner.(From Karl???)
I trimmed the fairing inner slightly and had forgotten the problem till now.

<i></i>
hi Max, sorry haven't done it sooner, been flat out with xmas and all..

Ok, am fitting i right now.. will let you know later..

Cheers.
-Grant. <i></i>
Hey Grant,
did you ever get to mounting the thing??? I look every day to see if you've finished mounting it or not and have come to the conclusion it must be an absolute mutha to get the old one off and the new one on!!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
Hi Max,
it's almost done...
I have been flat out with my work and new business, i don't even have time to ride much now..

It fits on nicely without any lowering but it looks like it will scrap on the inner panel cover under the windscreen when lowered. I'm not sure what Maj did but he said he fixed the problem .. I'll need to ask him what he did, cause i'll need to do it to mine as well... I have sold a few of these and no one has came back with a negative response.

It looks damn hot !!!

Maj, any pics you can post for us mate?

Regards
Grant.

<i></i>
Have a play with tilting the controls! Shayne

<i></i>
ahh... good point Shayne, i didn't even think of that.. will try it for sure. <i></i>