Hydraulic Motorcyle lifts
I saw one of these in the flesh last night in a Club members garage!

Value for money. He was a welder and he wouldn't go to the trouble to make one for these prices..............

I have ordered one today from Brian. He's waiting on a shipment any day. Say's they will be here before Xmas.

There is enough width to put the rear race stand on whilst up on the lift.

I mentioned to Brian I'd give this product a plug. (Nuthin' in it for me) He had never even heard of a Suzuki Hayabusa???

He will stick to the Xmax special price for club members. He's delivering mine for me. And will get the best price available to ship interstate.

I will update this post when mine arrives. And give you the bling run down on the product...

If swearing offends you, don't ring Brian. He's a true character...................

Cheers, Phil <i>Edited by: GDYUP at: 25/11/05 9:47 am
</i>
I'm using one of the cheap TWM brand chinese lifts, looks similar to these , quite strong enough , also suprisingly it fits my landspeed bike for length, at 150mm longer than std i can still remove and replace the ramp.
Looking at the middle pic again i'm sure thats the same as mine !
You will wonder why you haven't brought one before now Giddy, get someone to help install it though , heavier than they look !!! <i></i>
I couldnt do without mine Giddy, just make sure it is wide enough to fit your rear stand... some of the Chinesse one are often a little "skinny and short""....... no pun here ok.

Mine is 700mm wide by 2200mm long to give you an idea, has hydraulic lift with 3 positions for mechanical safety locking. <i></i>
Thanks Guys...

You two would know about time spent working on bikes/motors etc...

The one I saw was plenty wide enough. I hope the next shipment is the same?

Your right, I'll probably curse that I didn't get one years ago. (But there were twice as expensive then? )

Like the front and rear Sharp race stands. How do riders do without front and rear stands???

As I said, I'll keep you updated with the results. Maybe even a picture or two just for Rocketman!

Cheers, <i></i>
Greg who did you get your stand through (TWM)

what was it worth.

GDYUP what are the the two prices in the add for on each

side. I think I have just had 1 to many beers

Regards Richard and Nina................. <i></i>
Richard i brought mine from a dealer ad in the motorcycle trader,Spanner tool sales(or something like that) in Altona similar price , $60 freight to northern Vic.
<i></i>
One price for the foot operated hydraulic model.

They other for the air compressor hydraulic model.

I'm told you need a real compressor, not a supercheap auto $100 jobbie...........

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Replace the fixed casters with swivel ones for even more movability.

Welded the ramp to the deck on captains one for his 75" Busa.

Leonard.

<i></i>
More good advise Leonard.

I'll check out Supercheap auto when the ramp arrives. I'd assume the swivel casters would have to be pretty heavy duty???

Do you remember what size etc they were???

I'll be picking up an arc welder this week.

Cheers, Phil <i></i>
About the only thing I've ever brought from supercheap that worked.

We put 100kg rated wheels allround, but they did lift the stand a bit too high, when loading the bike. You may be able to mount them a different way to over come this.

The only other thing to watch out for is the stand running away when you push the bike on, some sort of chock is needed or utilise the turn down legs.(they may need lengthing).

The ram are a bit sus read: leaks all over the floor, got mine replaced but new one still weeps.

I replaced the locator rod with a steel bar instead of a steel tube that is supplied.

Front wheel hold down (on mine anyway) was thrown away, all I could see were things ending in tears.

Otherwise stand has been great.

Leonard. <i></i>
When it arrives I'll keep my eye on all of the above.

Thanks for the heads up Leonard.

(When did this one appear?) <i></i>
Didn't arrive for Xmas.

But it finally arrived a week or so ago.............

Been that busy I haven't had the on it.

Still scared it might fall off and scrath the bling!

Still reckon it's the bargain of the century........

Your Busa is very boring.............

I'm with <i></i>
How big is the compressor needed for the bike lift? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
See above Kawa............

Just pump it!

There is an option for the compressor conection. I'm just not that lazy...........

It's a 1200 lb hydraulic jack. Prolly just enough to lift my Busa. You should be right though! (Unless you're sitting on it!

I'll post a pick of the on it at full height. (When I get around to it) Too busy riding not talking at the moment.
Gotta go and earn a living now.

Cheers, Phil.

<i></i>
Ive been looking at getting one too. I rang Brian and he said those xmas prices still stands. They no longer sell the 1000lbs but the 800 and 1250lbs. And they all can be gotten thru Andrew Wilson as Brian now only imports them and sells them thru Andrew. Andrew has a website so products can be seen on
Radum Pty. Ltd.

After measuring my race rear stand I dont see how a 500 width table would be any good unless you have a centre stand fitted, my stand is 550 wide alone. Andrew says the 1250lbs are 600 width and not the 680 that the 1000 pounders seemed to have been. So check your sizing needs beforehand.

Gdyup, we eagerly await your report on your stand, just mind tha blahng. <i></i>