glen @ Thunder
I know what you mean about the price on these things, to upgrtade our waerjet pump will cost about $150,000 thats not including the new diamonds in the heads and upgraded piping (160000psi is a lot of pressure to maintain). Still waiting on paypal but from all reports it should be done by tomorrow so hump kit finally here we come. <i></i>
geez, what was i whinging about, $150 big ones as a starter. It would have to bring home the bacon for that sort of cash. No probs on the paypal thingy, I will process it tomorrow after work and get the resident workshop sixty year old seat warmer to post it off. he makes good coffee and I pay him FA. I do feed him, house him and he is my wifes Dad, so i should give him some slack. lol. I will probably have a brand new type out in a couple of weeks (at the most because i get to control that one) and I'll send you one out for free. Of course, you have to gob off about how good it is. I am going to make some significant changes to the design and intent of the original imported job that i think will be for the better. <i></i>
Anything here suit your machinery needs Glen, i saved this site a while ago when looking for a lathe
www.shawmachinery.com.au/...pment.html <i></i>
I am looking for a decent printer cutter for UV vinyl. It is Matt who is trying to con the boss into an upgrade for the waterjet. Know anyone who has a well maintained one for between 3 and 5 grand? Believe me, I've looked. (must be one of those ones that do it all in one go, not one I have to keep feeding through). I don't like my chances but you never know. Cheers brother. <i></i>
Howdy Glen, Just wonderin why the move to Seymour, Its Nice out there but hardly the center of industry. <i></i>
I was just doing a bit of checking (go figure) and I can get that seat done in a carbon fibre material. (I will have to check more on if there is a silver version of the blcak I have seen before). looks good but may overcook your future look. Just another option.

The move to Seymour. Well, I have never been there and heard the chicks are hot and the weather is beautiful. nah. When I am not busy researching, building and plotting world domonation of the market, I am an army sergeant to pay the bills. I spend all day acting like a now-it-all kids that think it is true. I am being sent there as penance for being capable of writing manuals on what real sgts do with their days. I have spent the last three years here in SA instructing on sub 1 CPL courses (I bet there are a few guys on the forum who know the type), but the red tape people say that I have to steer a desk for a couple of years. I am looking forward too it, I doubt they will specify what manuals I need to have my head stuck in, so it may as well be a bike one. <i></i>
and the reason I'm not long gone is because I had to sign a contract in order to get the cash to start a half decent business while leaving the family in their accustomed lifestyle. Catch 22. Only another 3 years or I have to buy out. I like the Army thing but I have an obligation to supply decent service to customers as well. I would definately stay reservist if I couldn't juggle any more. <i></i>
Good luck with the move to Seymour Glenn.
I spent the last year or two of my RAAF career as a Training Co-ordinator at Wagga Wagga.

It was nice to get out into the country for a short time but the family didn't like the cold winters.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
I am a country person (except the music), it is just the work is in the cities. I like being able to grind away at 3am when the inspiration hits me without bugging the neigbours. I'm just lucky my neighbours now are about 150 years old and think I'm the quietest neighbour because they are deaf. <i></i>
Glen, once long ago I had a plotter/engraver which created texts on rubber for sandblasting wording on headstones. It was revolutionary back in 1985 and cost a small fortune. But nowadays these machines are pretty streamlined. Of course they can create decals of all sorts, just a matter of programming it in. 21 yrs on I havent a clue whats on the market but I recall the brand name and heres the link if you want to research a machine for yourself. Theyve been around quite a while.

Gerber <i></i>
this australian Gerber dealer offers 2nd hand equiptment too.

www.arrsys.com/equipment/usedequip/index.htm <i></i>
i have got a pretty good handle on that stuff now (I think). i am getting the royal hose but at least i know. I have been working on a super cool process for ally parts. beautiful finish and fairly quick to do. i'll email you about it and see what you reckon. <i></i>
Hey glen, just lettin you know I sent u a reply bout those parts but its coming back saying your inbox is full.

Methinks you is keeping to much crap in there, but I could be wrong(though I doubt it)

lemme know when you've freed up a bit of space and i'll try again <i></i>
yeah, I have got rid of the stuff and can afford to lose. Still shithouse though. go for thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au

that one is larger and I'll fill that one up with more crap.

If I knew how to configure the half a million gig of server space I bought, I'd be set. It is the dumb leading the thick following the misguided down here. I'm good but. lol. I think I'll go watch American Chopper for some management pointers, that will fix it. <i></i>