Hayabusa Collared Shirts
You may recall that i made some shirts a bit ago. I never really pushed them and was waiting until I could show them at Jindy, including giving a couple of them away as raffle prizes. Anyways, if you would like me to make you one, sne me an email with your preferences and delivery address. I will do them each Friday if the interest is there. Please note that I can't do red until May. All the others are good to go. Email me at thunder_composites@primusonline.com.au or go to the shop site and send an easy message down the home page (www.hayabusa.com.au and look for the TC Live button) Well, enough crap out of me. Here is the choices:

- Fabric: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp 65% poly/ 35% cotton twill at 190gsm;
- Feature: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Two epaulettes at the shoulder & one pocket on left chest;
- Colours: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp - Gold/black/white piping,
- Orange/black/white piping,
- Royal/black/white piping,
- Red/black/white piping,
- Red/navy/white piping, or/and
- Silver/black/white piping.

<i></i>
But how much Glenn???

<i></i>
Shit, All that talk and I forgot the most important bit. lol. $55 delivered anywhere on the Planet. I'm banking on not selling many to the north pole. <i></i>
Hmmmmm - No red, its a fuggen conspiracy

Ruffy

<i></i>
Whenever you print next, I'll take a silver/black in XL <i></i>
No probs Rich. I gotcha. <i></i>
Far out those are nice shirts Glenn if only I had the dough to spare.

Keep up the good work <i></i>
They will be around for a while me thinks, Paul. <i></i>
Silver black me The Liver is evil and MUST be punished<i></i>
PM sent Dean. <i></i>
Very impressive there Glen <i></i>
Nother Red one ere! remind me when the time comes around. <i></i>
I know there are a few guys out there waiting for the red. It will be May until the next session comes through on those. I will be sure to make a big deal about it then. as usual. <i></i>
Put me down for a red and black xxl.email is kal96203@bigpond.net.au <i></i>
No red and black until May, Jamie. There is an alternative build on offer. Red shirt alternative . Same design just a different shirt. Same material and same price. <i></i>