MOD #5 MOUNTING TRICK AUX SWITCHES FOR LGTS ETC
For those who are like me and do not like to "cut" plastics to mount switches etc....

I mounted an on/off toggle switch in the left switch assembly.

You can use the switch for what every you want, however I use the left one to control my accessory lighting.... (Neons). Took about 20 min. to instal. See pics below..

Got toggle switch from radio shack. The rubber seal cover has a nut built into it. Also from radio shack. Remove three screws on bottom of switch assembly. The switch assembly removes in two halves. Eyeball from inside first. Mark drill hole for toggle part of switch to extend through in switch assembly top half. Solder wires to toggle switch and route along factory wires leaving assembly and under left inner panel.

Insert toggle into position. slide rubber seal over toggle and tighten nut. reassemble two halves back on bike. Connect to what ever. Looks clean. Easy to reach with thumb. I soldered my connections to the switch prior to installing into the space. I found this mod sufin sights but it works very well.

For those who do not want to order the right switch assembly with the on/off headlight switch built in, this is an alternative.

ICEMANN

<i></i>
What brand of noen lights do you use ICE, we sell Kuryakan at work (mostly used on harleys) but very easy to install... <i></i>
IT varies on brand here in the states but the ones on mine currently are "STREETGLOW".com Most stores like walmart, kmart, and target carry them here.

ICE <i></i>
Cool, I'll check them out. Not that many bike shows for people to do stuff like that to their bikes. More a car thing, but it is catching on abit more..... <i></i>
Hey Ice
What sort of money they want for one of them right hand switch blocks with the headlight switch ?????
Dont think it makes too much diff if you have front lights on in daytime or not!!!!!! if the f***kers aint lookin they just aint gunna see ya hey

Tom <i></i>
i have the origional equiptment headlight switch on the rhs.
its very usefull coupled with a brakelights OFF swith.
i think i paid 40 or 50 $.

in regards to lights in the daytime, it does make a difference with your highbeams on, especially if your like me and have adjusted them up high a little.

I personally run my higbeams on 100% of the time, daytime and nightime.... yeah it annoys the crap out of everyone but you can see that everyone notices you are comming from a while before you get to their car... a small price to pay for instant safety

Jes
<i></i>
I don't agree Jes. If they start seeing double images cause they are blinded by your beam and start swerving over the road...

And tell me, you may notice someone on-coming yourself if their high beams are on, but doesn't it annoy the shit out of you as you have to slow down cause you can't see the f*&^ing road?? I think it is incredibly inconsiderate to keep your high beams on at night!

Why do you want to turn off your brake lights? <i></i>
my highbeams are adjusted very high, the busa's highbeams arnt like a cars, they arnt concertrated across the road, but to a bright point in the middle... this helps me not to get "flashed" by oncoming drivers, EVER...

I drive, and ride, so no, it doesent annoy the shit out of me when a bike is coming the other way with highbeams on or up from behind me.

i shouldnt have said 100% of the time though, because its a little falsified, as i dip the beams if i'm on country roads at night as the standard lights give ample visibility in pitch black conditions anyway!

Yeah you may call me inconsiderate, but hey, my life is more important eh

Brakelights.... because the brakelights and dashlights annoy the fark out of me when i am cruising dark country roads, its bannoying because the brakelights light up the rear vision mirrors which in turn glare onto the helmet visor like the dashlights!
Its amazing how much more you see if the ONLY light you see is lighting up the road in front of you... try it!

Jes

<i></i>