Buell Footpeg installation
Didn't you have a church function on Friday Simmo?
Confused

Some kind of marriage or engagement...

...or was it a christening? Clap
So long ago christening I think
go to chat
Put the Buell pegs on last week and I think it is one of the best mods I have done, only problem I have is the lack room between the side stand and the gear leaver. has any one found this to be a problem. Are the after market side stands any better.
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

andcad Wrote:Put the Buell pegs on last week and I think it is one of the best mods I have done, only problem I have is the lack room between the side stand and the gear leaver. has any one found this to be a problem. Are the after market side stands any better.

Most of the aftermarket stands are a larger diameter than stock especially the adjustable ones. Adjust the gear lever up a little so that it clears the stand you will be suprised at how quickly you get used to it.

Buell page rule.
andcad Wrote:Put the Buell pegs on last week and I think it is one of the best mods I have done, only problem I have is the lack room between the side stand and the gear leaver. has any one found this to be a problem. Are the after market side stands any better.

i have found that with the buell pegs a lot of time when i go to put the side stand down i will put the bike in first by accident but should get used to it
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
di hear correctly.......harley parts on a busa....lmao
SOOOOO

To resurrect something.....

I have big hoovs and have ordered some storm trooper boots and want to give myself some more foot room.

I am in cloudy WA and need some advice (as the first few posts dont have the pictures they prob had), where can i buy a pair of footpegs? location? model number? approx cost? and how much do i need to grind off to get it to fit.

as per my "do stuff myself" post please keep in mind that I am clumsy, so a dummies guide would be great, but i am willing to give it a go.

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
Ask Blackzook. He's got them, he's made them, he's in WA at the moment, and with his turbo Hayabusa he can get to you anywhere in around 30 minutes!
pan Wrote:Ask Blackzook. He's got them, he's made them, he's in WA at the moment, and with his turbo Hayabusa he can get to you anywhere in around 30 minutes!

Call me on 0400 697 254 anytime mate. I'm in Collie
Dubs Wrote:SOOOOO

I have big hoovs and have ordered some storm trooper boots and want to give myself some more foot room.

I am in cloudy WA and need some advice (as the first few posts dont have the pictures they prob had), where can i buy a pair of footpegs? location? model number? approx cost? and how much do i need to grind off to get it to fit.

as per my "do stuff myself" post please keep in mind that I am clumsy, so a dummies guide would be great, but i am willing to give it a go.

Dubs

Hi Dubs
I have got a spare set of buell pegs here if you want them and if you like we can catch up and you can have a look at mine. We are arranging a spannering day shortly so you can get them fitted then if you like
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

gsx750/1100 pegs on mine.
no worries
andcad Wrote:

Dubs

Hi Dubs
I have got a spare set of buell pegs here if you want them and if you like we can catch up and you can have a look at mine. We are arranging a spannering day shortly so you can get them fitted then if you like
sweet ta thanks i am in perth city(lemme know where when and how much)....but would be keen to say hi for a spannering day anyway

will give zook a call too

appreciate the hospitality

i am getting my undertail on this weekend, all going to plan, thanks to petes pitstop for his UBER friendly service and advice.

Dubs
[Image: 6814.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1248914735]
Dubs Wrote:
andcad Wrote:

Dubs

Hi Dubs
sweet ta thanks i am in perth city(lemme know where when and how much)....but would be keen to say hi for a spannering day anyway

will give zook a call too

appreciate the hospitality

i am getting my undertail on this weekend, all going to plan, thanks to petes pitstop for his UBER friendly service and advice.

Dubs

I am in Rockingham, give me a call if you are down this way 0417 080 507
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway

Andy let us know when the spannering day is on and I'll come for a ride up to say hello.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Andy let us know when the spannering day is on and I'll come for a ride up to say hello.

Not a problem Mate
Regards

Andy

My Way is the Highway