Centre Stand
G'day, just bought a new Busa, only 300k's on clock so far, getting there.
Question: Below the rear seat on the left hand side is the lifting bar, inside the cut-out of the duct tail. I had mine fitted with the optional centre stand, thus losing the underneath pan fairing. If you have a look on your bikes you will find that by trying to grab the lifting bar and throw the bike up and over that your hand would squeeze against the fairing and eventually end up cracking the fairing. The bar needs to be lower. Does anyone know of a mod or how to contact Suzuki direct via email to find how to rectify this situation??
New on these fang-dangled computer machines so this message will probably sound long!!
Thanx
<i></i>
Push with your leg rather then lift with your hand. The handle is more for holding the bike steady. With your left hand on the left bar, right foot on centre stand tang, & right hand on rear handle, bring the bike to centre & resting on the two feet of the centre stand. Rock back while pushing on the tang & it will come straight up. Its not the easiest bike to put on the centre stand, but better then alot of others. Practice makes perfect!

cheers
Wayne <i></i>
Yeah, I agree. I only use it for balance. In fact, I didn't even realise it was there the first few times, and it is an asset, but you can get it on the stand just with fancy footwork and using the left handlebar. <i></i>
Thanx fellas, i hav now just got in2 habit of using my right hand on the passenger left foot peg bracket, and partially lifting the bike from there. catch-ya
<i></i>