Windscreen
Heres and easy one, are their after market screens on the buy?....I can't get my big carcus down behind the original, and the wind wobble blurs my vision which is not good at warp factor 2

Skuzzy <i></i>
Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen. It might spoil the sleek lines of the Busa, but they are fantastic. It no longer felt like my hemet was going to be ripped off ever time I got up to 300. E mail them, they are also very helpful and reliable. Mine cost about $220 Aust dollars last June. Better price now with the Aussie dollar.
(Just my 2c worth)
Ride safe. Cheers, Phil.
GDYUP <i></i>
Phil, is that the screen with the 2 formed holes in the middle of the visor? I saw one on Bob's blue Busa on the Vic. April 20 ride day. Maybe Deemester may know what brand it was - he was there. It looked really shit hot - and also may stop my head becoming a floppy gelopy!

Cheers, Peter <i></i>
Yeah, I think his is a Zero Gravity, too. There are also screens by Power Bronze, which I have still to see in person. Some say the ZG is a better made screen and a better fit than the PB. Zero Gravity can be contacted direct, while one PB supplier I know of in Melbourne - sorry it's slipped me. I think they are listed in the buy/sell/swap forum... <i></i>
No holes in this (Zero Gravity) screen Peter. Check out WWW.zerogravityracing.com (I think that's the web site)
Good quality, dark tint looks great, the fit is not as good as original screen. (But pretty good) Don't forget the electrical tape on the bottom edge to stop any squeeking etc...
Another screen can be bought from Balls performance 9364 8993 in Vic.
Or Road Rocket 93837600 in Vic.
But I know which one I would go for. (Zero Gravity Sports Touring screen) Again just my 2c worth.
Ride safe. Regards Phil. GDYUP <i></i>
I don't think the finish on the Power Bronze is as good as on the Zero Gravity. I got a locally made double bubble from Balls that is thicker than the Zero Gravity, better finished than the Power Bronze, but about the same price as the Power Bronze- around $160. It's made a big difference to wind blast and more convenient to observe gauges. <i></i>
Where possible, especially when the product is just as good, I try to favour locally made products. Keep the money in the country and keep the locals in jobs... <i></i>
Available Pete's Pitstop Pty Ltd
Double Bubble Smoke in Stock also has all other Busa custom mods like rear sets, alloy bolt kits,res caps etc.
Phone on 0397990531 <i></i>
Just for the info, I contcted 'Balls High Performance Tuning' re: "Busing with Balls" in the lastest issue of 'Performance Street Bike' and they have windscreens avalible for the Busa 'Local Company' for around $180.00 dollars. = www.ballshpt.com.au

Cheers,

Skuzzy <i></i>
I am a new Busa owner. The first thing I noticed when I hoped on was that I couldn't see the top 2/3rds of the dials. I bought the bike and immediately put on a MRA Motorcycle Windscreen, purchased from the Suzuki dealer. Cost about $160 and well spent. Looks great, very effective and heaps of visual clearance. It has the moulds holes half way up in the middle. Really easy to fit and fits well.

Dave <i></i>
Just fitted the double bubble wind screen from BALLS here in Melbourne. Only $160, great fit and finish. No wind bufetting like the orininal, and you can see all the guages. Give Ron at Balls a call on 9364 8993
Regards Phil. (MFJ) <i></i>
GYDUP, could you get a digital photo put on this site of your windscreen fitted to your bike?!? Would like to see what it looks like.

Cheeers, Peter
<i></i>
Holy crap Peter,
I struggle just logging on. Post a pick, I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe Richard might be able to help me? If you were available for the ride last week you could have seen it first hand. I did like the look of a power bronze double bubble on another Busa. (Sorry I can't remember who's bike. There were so many. It was like poor mans parradise!)
Hope to catch up with you on another Vic ride day. Just don't get tired like I did, I thought I'd sit behind a Busa and passenger with a gear sack near the end of the day for a rest.
It was no rest sitting over 220 just to keep up. I must be getting old! (Of course this was a dream, no one would really sit on these speeds!)
Ride safe, regards Phil. <i></i>
Sounds like you had fun on the ride Phil!! I couldn't make it - was holidaying in Hong Kong for 2 weeks - left a little spool about it on the general discussion topic area.

I think i might have seen one of those screens? There was one on Bob's blue Busa on the April ride day that I was on. Maybe Richard or Peter or others maybe be able to remember which screen it was that I saw when I next see them. I'll see yo at the next ride day!!

Bought myself a small beginner digital camera overseas so I might be able to figure out this picture thing like you!! I'm like a dog with its head stuck up it's arse and no paws when it comes to figuring out how to use these computer things - very Friggin Illiterate !!!!

Cheers, Peter <i></i>
I recently got my Pyramid Plastics Double Bubble screen via internet order from the USA. Service was great and i got my screen delivered within a week to my door.

carbotex.com.control.inte...Code=cat37

Viking

<i></i>