o-rings for the fuel pump
After having replaced that filter in the fuel pump for the umteenth time, the I've managed to catch it and tear a chunck out of the outside one, and the little one is all but gone too. No worries, I say. I'll just drop down to a bearing place and pick up a couple - Typical, they're some weird size.
So I trundle off to Suzuki who order them in for me. . . . . . . . . . that was 4 weeks ago.
Can anyone help me out?

Also thinking of leaving out the screen(that always blocks '99)and paper filter on re-assembly, and putting an inline filter between the tank and pump, and maybe another between pump and fuel rail. This way hopefully I will never need to open the pump again. Has anyone done this? Does anyone see any problems with this? Would the 1 filter be sufficient between tank and pump?(I don't seem to be getting those ugly brass deposits anymore but I'd hate to stuff the injectors up with shit from the pump)

Thanks for your comments in advance,

WARD <i></i>
Read a post at suzuki.org about this months ago & some pommy bloke's have done just that (removed all filters) & fitted inline's instead.

Dont know if I'd go that far as they are good for about 10,000 (in my case)

It's the return & regulator filter that get's clogged up. The main paper filter is usually ok. <i></i>
My oh my Wardsy. Am not saying outa brag, but have not experienced that once on my 99 ever. 3.5 years now, with 43 thou on clock. It was checked at 25 thou, found to be crystal clean. Could it be due to only using Shell fuel in all this time? <i></i>