Roll starting bike
Can you roll start the Busa? I haven't had the need to, but it came to mind - will the fuel pump, injectors etc etc work if the battery is flat, just from pushing?

Thanks,
Jon <i></i>
sure can, but you gotta be careful cos it could end up in a wheel stand............ <i></i>
I beg to differ here,it depends on HOW flat your battery is.If it had charge but not enuff to crank her over it would,but if it was dead flat,then no. <i></i>
Jumped mine wasnt due to battery but faulty gear positioning sensor near cluth lever, second gear or was it first, cant remember, but it did want to jump up to the heavens. Battery had plenty charge in it. To be honest I'd be scared to run and jump on it for fear of poor acrobatics, so had a couple push from behind whilst seated on it. <i></i>
hahaha, yeah ok, that's all good to know. Esp about the wheelstanding.

Cheers <i></i>
Got to get enough power to run the fuel pump and best to do a systems check before clutch starting her. Rod knows WTF I'm talking about

If ya got a absolutely dead battery dont even think about it---havent got a FCI--Hell

Wheelstanding??? come on guys!!!!!! <i></i>
I also clutch started the busa due to starter motor problen
by my self . I don,t know were the wheelie come from i
wasn,t even close

wayne <i></i>
Gentle incline, no problem. Not totally dead, but left the light on for 2 hours... <i></i>