Clutch Fluid Low
Hey all... got a 6 month or so old busa and found the clutch fluid level had dropped considerably below the low limit point and started making gear down-changes clunky!! Done around 15,000 kms so far and all was good at the 12,000 service!!

No puddles in the garage but going to do a thorough inspection for leaks! Just wondering if anyone has experienced similar!!
<i></i>
Check around the drive sprocket where the slave cyl is ?

Banjo bolts? seal on master cyl ?? will see the leak out the back of that though. <i></i>
Dejavu Check your slave cylinder seal

Same thing with me, seal was leaking badly <i></i>
Mines abit clunky as well, might just check that slave cylinder.......didn't think it could make that much difference, I'll soon find out. <i></i>
Kama: If the seal is OK give it a good bleed anyway. If you have stronger clutch springs & spacers, I would assume you have a slave cylinder re- inforcing "claw" fitted ? <i></i>
Thanks a ton guys for all the responses... it was the slave cylinder seal!! Got it done under warranty and that problem is gone for the moment!! <i></i>
Knew it right off, "Pilgrim"

Gone for now & until you mod it <i></i>
Get the mod that stops the fluid getting dirty, especially if ride in the rain.

I did mine about a month ago, and went to change the fluid this weekend, only to find that my new bottle of brake/clutch fluid is blue - doh!

It still looks dirty, so I'll be changing it for clear or golden coloured stuff this weekend.

Can anyone tell me the penalty for riding without rego?

Some bastard nicked my number plate, and the pink slip guy (who noticed it first) said he couldn't give me a pink slip without the plate. Ordered a new one from RTA - TWO WEEK WAIT.

Why are the RTA the only ones who can order a plate? And why do they own what you are paying for?

In the UK, I could have gone to an auto shop that does plates to make one up in the same day, and remained on the road. Police are trying to be helpful, saying I can write it on a board, but pink slip guy won't except this.

I suppose he is just doing his job and playing safe. The RTA are the villains here.:"> <i></i>
Certainly in Vic it is not legal to just write it on a board. Even on a trailer or a pushbike rack, strictly speaking, you are supposed to have a properly issued one. Although, I think cops will overlook this if the one you "paint" up is reasonable.

As to why we can't get them made up somewhere else, dunno? Gdyup - do you supervise the manufacture of plates <i></i>
No! <i></i>