Front Screen Help (and stands)
Going to finally get the bus serviced this week, after a 2000 km over fly. Thought I'd also chip in for a new front screen, but the only ones sold at Raceway Suzuki are the MRA screens. Can anyone vouch for these screens? Should I just get the service and get screen elsewhere?

Was also thinking of getting the centre stand fitted, but would prefer the seperate maintenance stand. What brand stand do others recommend? <i></i>
I had an MRA screen on my bus, for about 6 days before I totalled the bike anyway, so for what it's worth during those 6 days I was pretty impressed with the screen.

Cheers <i></i>
Maintenance stands: I'm using "Sharp Racing" front & rear
seem to be OK for what they are

<i></i>
In my opinion MRA is the one to go for, its German well made and I believe have the eyelets (I had 3xST1100's and the later models featured eyelets for better air flow). I dont have one but when looking into getting one the MRA was the only one I'd go for. But having said all the above Ive never felt compelled enough to get a screen, stock hasnt bothered me much except viewing the turn signals. <i></i>
G'day Resac,
I tried the MRA screen but didn't like it. It directed the wind straight on to my visor and made my head wobble at speed.
It was also thinner than the original and left a gap down where it slides under the front fairing which I didn't like.
Having said that I sold it to Bill who quite likes it.
If I got another one I would go for the Zero Gravity double bubble which is thicker and from what people say does not direct air on to your visor.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Chopper <i></i>
Got the MRA screen, and now I know what you mean C Bob. The gap in front is a bit annoying but i'm going to try a fix by wedging some thin rubber tubing underneath. That should also stop the vibe at everything below 60 km/h. I haven't got it up to speed yet, but so far there's been no buffeting (to 110 km/h). Got $25 off so I had to get it. Pity you can't return it once fitted. After 14000 km with the original screen, I kinda miss it and feel a bit claustrophobic with the new one. I do like the look of it though.

The guy I went to also recommended the Sharp stand. He has them for $189. Is that a good price?

<i></i>
Zero Gravity Double Bubble screen way to go. U can sit at 300+ and not get head thrown off........

and i have a bike centre stand not fitted as yet, but if doing anything major only takes 15min to fit it... Peter <i></i>
How the front stand at the moment Rev? <i></i>
Front stand ? you've got it <i></i>
G'day Resacc, yeah that's ball park for the stand.
Ive got the Anderson rear stand and that's about what I paid with a bit of discount from Brisbane motorcycles.
Good luck with the MRA. I stuffed those little foam earplugs down the dashboard side of mine which closed the gap up but my thoughts are you shouldn't have to do that if it was made for a Busa.
Regards
Chopper <i></i>
Got a valtermoto front stand from road rocket...about $160, they all pretty much do the same job <i></i>