brock/hndle fitted
Hey Kawasuki, I read in your post that you were estimating about 190RWHP. Those are pretty good figures, so what componentry have you used so far. Would it be the Hindle + Cams + Airbox Mod + PC2 + Dyno time.

I would like to get similar numbers myself, just to have a good un when the time comes along. The Yanks are going either turbo or overbore at about the 190-200 mark from what I have seen.

Would be interesting to see what HP gains people have got for what componentry, so people can make more informed decisions.

Thanks for your post.

Graham
1hotRF <i></i>
If I could go from a poxy 172 RWHP (Akro full system, air box mods etc...) to 190 RWHP with a yoshi cam it would have been on my bike 18 months ago!
I'm struggling to loose wore weight just to have the advantage over Rev! (Not too mention Mr Sheening the front guard)
Cheers, Phil. Riding not dreaming. <i></i>
1hotRF yeh about right + Ivans smart TRE AND SNRPRO'S Interceptor (TSI) and pair valve removed.

<i></i>
If u want real facts, give Col Liney a call at 10/10th's (02 96029714).

He's built enough to know what works and what dosn't.

<i></i>
Why then dont you get a set of mag wheels ,you would loose around 9 kgs,improve handling and braking also increase your acceleration. <i></i>
<i></i>
Just go out and stick a hairdryer on it.Best bang for bucks. <i></i>
Hairdyers,nahh not the thing for track days,ok for the drags, but I like turning corners. <i></i>
Depends what track you are talkin about.I think for P.I. it would be a hoot! <i></i>
Yeh it might be a real hoot going down the main at PI on one wheel Farrrk! you would need a drag shoot to stop you <i></i>