Cosmetically Challenged...
Reading how guys are nickel plating, meshing and even WASH-ING their bikes, got me thinking that the rest of us from the other end of the spectrum need a say.

Since DIYing my bike has struggled to survive the dropped fairing pieces and hammer as favourite tool approach I employ. As a result the body work has chips everywhere and needs a serious pait job, I broke the bottom of the right side fairing clean off, mirrors have loads of paint from things they have hit, and my seat and dash board are held together by duck tape - don't know how the speedo glass got that deep scratch either.

On the plus side, I have uprated loads of stuff. Synthetic oil changes once a month, reusable oil filter, HH pads, small box mod, clutch push-rod cover mod, HID headlamp, LED tail/brake light, LED indicators, Libertek indicator relay, LED licence plate light, annual dyno, with braided brake lines, uprated battery and front LED indicator bulbs to come.

I'm loving this bike to death, but when it needs a engine rebuild at 200,000km or so, I'll reward it with the big bore and port stuff. <i></i>
(This post is missing and can not be restored) <i></i>