D&D pipes & sparkies
ok, got a few questions... but I'll start with the subject ones first

I have got on to some D&D bolt ons for my busa for a great price (250.00), they are in great shape, not scratchs & stuff so I am happy there (thank you ebay) !!
However, they are second hand... so my first question is.... before I bolt them on & get down to coles @ 10/10ths should I clean out the pipes to make sure they are free of carbon ?
if so... how should I and what should I use ??

Next, as of late... when blipin down gears it sounds like.. only sometimes.... that its miss fired or something or clag'ed up. have had it happen only 3 ~ 4 times as of late... but thats 3 or 4 times too many in my mind. So I am wondering.. could it be plugs ??

I guess it goes hand in hand to get a new air filter now as well.. K&N I am guessing ??

I know its been covered but I am too lazy to look though the board.. oil change... every 5,000km ??? & what sort of oil should I be sticking with ??

last thing... since I have hit 25,000km on the clock I am going to pull her apart & oil up everything, make sure everything is nice & tight.... also because I noticed that I am missing a fairing bolt !!! I guess I have to go to a Suzuki place to those ???

Cheers in advance <i></i>
(This post is missing and can not be restored) <i></i>