I must be a f#@king HACK
This is me offloading my mind right now.

I failed to adjust to these shitty brakes.
I arse-ended a van+trailer doing a U-turn in a stupid spot.
Bike got slightly vertical, my nuts kissed the tank, tried to deepthroat it even. Yet to assess damage. Was able to ride it home.

Yay oh yay oh yay.
No damage to trailer, must've been going 20 clicks still with brakes fully on. So no worries about having to pay for that.

When is the line drawn, when do you decide that you shouldn't ride anymore?

At this rate, and I am bloody embarrassed to say it, but I'm spending more time off the bike than on.

Maybe I'm a shit rider, hell I try to learn. I certainly aren't what I would call good, but at the same time I don't consider myself to be a 'dangerous' rider. I don't f*** around recklessly, yet maybe if I did I wouldn't be where I am now. Maybe I would be 6 feet under, maybe I'd still be on a perfect bike, a busa of course.

Some ppl call it quits after one accident. Others never call it quits. i look around and I see others that have gotten pretty messed up yet there is no question as to whether they'll continue to ride, you know they will. Maybe it's stupid, but it feels like it's something that I just couldn't live without.
Some ppl say maybe this is a bad luck bike for me. I don't know. I reckon it just needs to be operating at 100% with lots of TLC.

I've had it 'lucky' in the sense that I haven't been messed up.

In the end it's all just part of life. Right now I think I'll just garage the Busa, find a better job, save the funding to fix EVERYTHING so that it's running 110% and then go for it again.

Well, that's my story for a while.

Hack'on'a'busa.
-jon-

Don't ride with melted cheese brakes mmmkay..
<i></i>
(This post is missing and can not be restored) <i></i>