My new wheels.
They'll also make ya bike make more horsepower on a dyno too. Inertia!!!! <i></i>
Simmo $2700AU for the gold Alloy. <i></i>
Shit Ray, that's only how much the EPA charge you for not having baffles in your cans.
We can all aford that can't we?
<i></i>
I stuffed up on that last post. The fines are not quite that expensive.
See my new discussion in the general area about exhaust labels in NSW.
BUSGO
<i></i>
kawasuki, I can beat that 6-7kg with a 20-25kg diet but then.... <i></i>
You'd have to loose more than the equivalent weight. Light weight wheels not only help in acceleration and braking BUT high speed cornering and the twisties. You need to try them out too appreciate ..back to back comparision!!!!

Lotta money though.

I have a Dymag full Magnesium front wheel on one my Busa's and the difference is significant on the track...... . On the road it is only if I play silly buggars thru the mountain passes and then its more of an issue of good tyres....IMHO

As I said ,alot of money , but so is an aftermarket exhaust system and Nickel. <i></i>
Light wheels only make the flip flop quicker, but Volvi's additional 20kg will actually allow him to go around corners faster by getting more weight off the side of the bike. <i></i>
Yeh? Maybe Beestroyer, if it was a continuous left hander, the experts say 1 kg off the wheel is worth 6-7 off the bike, and to much weight in a corner tends the bike to go wide, so i've ben told. <i></i>