injectors (fuel, that is)
G'day
My bus (99) has a miss down low, particularly bad when cold, particularly bad under load.
No fault code shows.
Replaced plugs, checked coils as per manual.
My thoughts are that there is at least one crook injector. Any thoughts from the cleverer bods here?
I've run a couple of bottles of injector cleaner and it might have improved slightly, but difficult to tell.
Oh, about 90k kliks.
Thanks and regards
Kevin <i></i>
Kev11e,
Have you had the fuel pump cleaned and filter replaced? might be worth a look there first if you have'nt. The fuel pump gets clogged (with cheese cake) on the 99 model.
Turtle <i></i>
gidday

try syncronising your throttle bodies first, makes the WORLD of difference

JEs
If there is something wrong with it, the solution is always " MORE HORSEPOWER"<i></i>
G'day
Thanks Jess, hadn't considered that.
Thanks Turtle, I did consider the filters but I reckoned that blocked filters would cause more problems at higher revs.
Regards
Kevin <i></i>
I have 99 mod had a similar problem, ran like a pig when it was cold, turned out to be a injector had all the filters changed in them for car ones as Suzuki don't sell injector filters. If your fuel filter has not been changed it would be full of cheesecake by now mine was.
Cheers Robert good luck <i></i>
If your going to check filters, I'd suggest you start at the beginning, The tank and work your way from there, make a day of it

Leonard. <i></i>
dirty injectors( screens filters) will most definatly also create issues at low rpm's and low load, goood advice is also above, start from the tank and work you way through to injector screens

Jes
If there is something wrong with it, the solution is always " MORE HORSEPOWER"<i></i>
Did you get to the cause in the end?? <i></i>
G'day
Still no idea. Spent a bit of time at 10/10 with Col, filters clean, fuel pressure OK, he had it running OK during the day, but back to RS when I picked it up. Disconnected the coolant temp sensor and it seemed to improve. But only for half a k. Bugger!
Had a look down the throttle bodies with mirror and torch yesterday while ignition on, thinking I might see a dribble (suggested by mate Stuey), but no signs.
Back to thinking injector/s or ECU.
Thanks for your thoughts so far...
Regards
Kevin <i></i>
G'day
For those of us who are curious...
After I suspect many hours by Colin at 10/10 of checking sensors and voltages and eliminating them, it was down to injectors and one of them had an intermittent fault.
So - replaced the injector - and we are all smiles now.
:-)
Regards
Kevin <i></i>