Aprilias don't like corners.....
Arh this little bit of burly should bring the Mechanx on to heat.
Yeh Bruce were is Jesse blah blah??, i think he joined the hezbellah. Cheers,
Kawasuki
Hey, chill, it's all good even if we don't agree with your comments, we all will still love you, isn't that so loverboy:
to be honest with you I don't really care if I'm loved or not. I just don't want to be accused of something that's not correct. if I f*ck up I'm happy to get slammed over it, but only if I f*ck up. 2000 Blue Silver 'busa = '2003 Black VTX1300, Ulysses Member, lover of hot food
Well if you don't care, then i don't care either chilliboy
Quote:to be honest with you I don't really care if I'm loved or not

OK your hated Cheers,
Kawasuki
at least I know where I stand and what the boundaries are *throws fingerless leather gloves to the ground*, bring it on ladies 2000 Blue Silver 'busa = '2003 Black VTX1300, Ulysses Member, lover of hot food
Ummmm..... ok?

HEIDi xxx
Quote:*throws fingerless leather gloves to the ground*

SO YOU are the BASTARD that stole my gloves after the accident 24 years ago. I knew I'd find you eventually. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Dont worry Bruce we will skitch Mechanx onto him.. Cheers,
Kawasuki
it sounds like another apprentice initiation ceromony.if they survive the fire,they'res always rockets land mines to dodge and that just for starters.Welcome
Hey Chillidude, your not meant to take this stuff so seriously, it's all only in fun
Mark
yeah loverboy I know - what makes you think I take you seriously? jeez, talk yourself up 2000 Blue Silver 'busa = '2003 Black VTX1300, Ulysses Member, lover of hot food
yeah Blackzook they're pretty old and tattered now anyway, have you got any new gauntlets??? 2000 Blue Silver 'busa = '2003 Black VTX1300, Ulysses Member, lover of hot food