cant hear your speakers in ya helmet check these off glen66
if like me i installed i little set of speakers in my helmet behind the felt but found that it was just ok around town but as soon as you got on to highway or open roads could not hear a thing so i got one of those little amps of glen66 and it is great its about the size of small mobile phone has on/off switch with seperate volume so if you are like me and just like a bit of music in the back ground and cant stand ear plugs hearting after a wile .

then contact glen66 you want be disapointed A+ THE WARRIOR

REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.comEdited by: HAYABUSA ROD at: 28/10/06 1:14
You are up late, Rod. Cheers on the feedback. I only have two of these little guys left. I feel a bit of homer coming on. There we go. mmm, ampilicious.
Hi Glen, count me in for one of those babies please. pm sent.

And thanks Rod for the reveiw! Cheers,
Holge
Yep, Cookie. All the boring as bat poo details right here. I don't have the headphones any more because I just can't get the little components anymore unfortunatley. This amp is the last little fella I have on the shelf until I have five pre-orders. I'll do them only then because of the time and money they cost to produce. Bit much to have hanging around. But anyway, read to your hearts content...

little amps Edited by: glen66  at: 28/10/06 23:50
Hi Glen66 - the helmet speaker amplifier sounds interesting - got any specs and how much?

Cheers
Thanks to Rod for pointing me in the right direction for some headphone replacements to make up for my gap in inventory. I will have some of these new jobs on the shelf before the end of the year and some other audio stuff too. Once again, good on you Rod.