700 Horsepower from Suzuki HayabusAll I can say is wow!!!!!!
www.gizmag.com.au/go/3838/

Its a interesting site, also with the electric bikes they say are comming.
yeh Hank has been working on that lil project for awhile now great to see he got the numbers he wanted Regards Bill

With A Mod Like This On Your Bike You Could Save Money On Bling

I Am Not Racist I Love All Tits Big And Small

That's incredible! The naked 'busa on the Ghostrider video has 499bhp & it was hoisting the front wheel & accelerating past the GSXR100 that was maxed out at over 300kph!

WTF will 701bhp be capable of? That thing should be named "Apollo" after the moon missions!
Performance Bikes (UK) is another trying for this level of performance, bit by bit build over several issues.Interesting reading
lots of guys want to go down this path but my question is .... are these 700hp bikes actually built for the road / track or are they just out there winning dyno shootouts and collecting prize money I personally dont think a 700 hp bike is gonna be very rideable anywhere but on a dyno but hey that is me and my gonads are probobly only the size of peas compared to their coconuts Regards Bill

There built with maximum hp in mind but the good thing about turbo's and boost control is you can turn them down!
the only sacrifice is less response down in the lower rev range
if you have a huge turbo.
I remember reading a post about Hank riding up the street for beer after the dyno comp as a sedate street bike.
I'd just REALLY hate to be sitting on that mother if a con-rod let go!
Hey Bill, If it was the same bike I saw a vid of (701hp) a while ago it had just won some land speed run and then they did the dyno thing after that. So bike was built for landspeed runs and the dyno was just a plus.
Shane
Jimboomba QLD
Yeh well I reckon if anyone rides that bike they are gonna get off looking like this

Regards Bill

I think I saw a story on a UK mob that went 630+hp and then

went out on the strip and set a new ET record, I think it was

Big CC or something like that. But there are still a lot of Dyno

bikes that are just built for that, But some guys put there

Monster's down the strip or land speed. 7sec ET wont be that

far off ............Can't wait to see em

Regards Richard