ADVICE ON UPGRADING EXAUST.
I AM THINKING OF UPGRADING MY STOCK EXAUST.I NOW HAVE A HEADACHE AFTER READING TECHNICAL GUFF,DEBATES AND PERSONEL PREFERENCES ON MAKE OF CANS,4INTO2 V 4INTO1. I WANT A DEEP LOUD NOTE THAT LOOKS GREATAND IF I GET EXTRA PERFORMANCE THATS A BONUS. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT YOSHI RS3 BOLT ON AND A 4INTO1 RS3 S/S.
FOUND A SITE IN USA JC MOTORS.
YOSHI RS3 S/S DUEL CANS AUS$880 INCLUDING POST
YOSHI RS3 FULL S/S 4INTO1 AUS$1100 INCLUDING POST
IS THIS A GOOD PRICE?
THEY ARE USA NOT JAP IS THAT A PROBLEM?

CHOOK (LES)
MAN that's cheap! I've not bought them from the US, but a mates swears by it. If they are the real deal I'd jump on it.

HEIDI
Hi Les. That DOES sound excellent.

Any chance you can post up details so a few of us can also buy some...?

"riding, not posting... as much"
That is cheap. A bit of advice do a search on the vendor on hayabusa.org the link is on our main page. Check him for service and reliability before throwing your money away. Finally contact local vendors and tell them that you can get them for XXX dollars from YYY vendor in the states and give them the chance to match the price. Even if the local price is within a couple of hundred bucks I'd buy local that way you have someone to abuse face to face if something goes wrong.

Also talk to Ray @ easyrider imports he uses Kawasuki as a login here and will haggle rather than lose a sale.

Good luck Bruce

See here, young man, from Walgett to the sea,
From Conroy’s Gap to Castlereagh, there’s none can ride like me.
Banjo Paterson

Also dont forget to add import duty to the final price from the US.

Finally STOP YELLING it's hard to read. Bruce

Banjo Paterson

Les,
I am biased but I love the Staintunes.
With or without baffles they look sweet as and sound super.
You get 3 or 4 extra HP and they weigh a bit less than stock as well.
$1100 ordered from just about any bike shop in Aus.
Delivery in less than a week normally.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Sorry for yelling Im half freaken deaf and all thumbs.
The site was WWW.jcmotors.com thanks for comments it all helps,I find it difficult looking at cans when I cant hear them,I know the sound I like but cant take photo of it.
Will look into it a bit further over the weekend.
Bruce tell him about the HMF dual Hi Mounts I love the look I love the sounds but if ya want beefy note gut the stockers and you will have some deep beefy sounds to enjoy good luck in your quest for the ultimate dream of turning peoples heads a kilometer away when you ride towards them Cheers Bill

The Blingaholic

JC have been around for along time, you'll get hit for import , no 2 ways about it. Double check all up cost from JC 1st and then again to make sure. Most Yoshi stuff is made in the USA anyway --like 99%.

good luck
I've had both Yoshi systems ( slip ons & 4 into 1) & no complaints. The slip ons had a very deep sound & it's been over 3 years now with RS 3 stainless 4 into 1's & they still look & sound great.
Bill I agree you cannot beat the HMF high mounts for power and deep base note but they are more than twice the price shown above, they are loud I have to pull the clutch and idle past the boys in blue. When my neighbours complain I rev it to 9 thou and they run away Bruce

Banjo Paterson

me personally, i love the twin pipes on a busa (even thou i have a 1 into 1 )

I have to say i love staintunes as well, i got them on my VTR and they are a top quality aussie pipe.

oh welcome to the busa club..
I have always preferred the 2 into 2, happy with my Remus's. If you import cans GUARENTEED your up for duty and gst and may have to go through a customs agent to get it released. all up anywhere between 180 - 350oz$. shop locally always best imho, unless you arrange a group buy.
I'm with Mac and Busgo.... go the Satintunes ! Bloody beautiful pipes, great sound, fantastic finish, look superb and an all Aussie product. For what you'll end up paying for import duty, gst etc, you may as well spend the money on our own stuff. I've had 'em on every bike I've owned (except for the busa). The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Thanks for the advice guys, I have to admit I really like the twin pipes. Love the look of your pipes Bruce,did you get them locally? I also think the Staintunes look clean and sexy.Time for some thinking....., no stuff it going for a ride.

Les