Accomodation for the night of 14/15th
Any one wanna put up three wear canberra travelers from ....wait for it......Canberra on the night of the 14 of june as myslef, Heidi and Max have decided were coming up for the drags. anyone???? anyone at all????? someone????
Heidi, Max looks like were sleeping under the bar at the pub
Dan give Heidi a a call she has my number you are all welcome to crash at my place but I'm going to have to kick you all put by 8am the next morning

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!
Thanks Simmo,
you're a brick, do we need to pack bags etc? Busdriver may come as well, we're off duty at the same time.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Hello Dan,Heidi and Max. I can put you all up although you might have to toss for the room. I have 1 room with a double bed and plenty of room down stairs with mattresses. I have a lockup garage to house all the bikes and we are close to restaurants and pubs. Only problem for you guys might be that we are not close to the drag strip which I imagine is at Eastern Creek. Anyway I am 12 minutes to the city and about 30 minutes to the drag strip on the tollway. PM me if your keen. Cheers Taub
Quote:do we need to pack bags etc?
No got plenty, can make up sort of 3 spare beds and a lounge plus got some camping beds etc if needed
Cheers Robert
Hey this is sweet! Max, Heidi maybe we should auction our selves off to the ebst bidder seriously tho thanks guys I think we are crashing at simmos but im only the young one on the trip so its not really upto me( at least half the age of the other 2 )
Reminds me of the sage saying "Old age and treachery will overcome youth and exhuberamce anytime."

Thanks Taub, I think we're staying at Simmo's place even though he's throwing us out into the cold in the morning , We really appreciate your kind offer. I'll get a hold of Heidi today and we'll organise leaving times etc. I'm finishing a 12 hour nightshift Wednesday morning, getting some shut-eye and probably leaving about 12.30- 1.00pm Heidi may know how to get to WSID (Eastern Creek?) so we'll just follow her!

Max
Aussie Rocks Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
Max Im expecting big things from you at the track as me and Heidi have been talking to you up to all the guys up there teeling them how the Canberra crew is gonna mess them up especially when Heidi learns to change into second shes not gonna see this for a while so im safe for a bit hehe.

What ever happens im not reiding in front my speedo is way way out now that i put the 43 tooth rear sproket on. i managed to explain my way out of a double demerit speeding ticket due to it but i think it would only work once
How much does it cost to get into the drags as a spectator? The Minister for Sex and Finance has asked this question. She is planning my budget to see if She will authorise me to go along and boost the numbers of the Canberra Gang.

Regards,

Busdriver
$40-$50 for a "special spectator" pass ie parking at the start line or ussually about $15 to actually just watch
$45 to race & $15 if just spectator

Cheers Robert
Thanks Simmo,

Would you have room for a 4th from Canberra?

Regards,

Busdriver
No worries Busdriver
Cheers Robert
wooooohooooooo we have a gang to ride up with